Best moments of new Guns N' Roses

slash_plocman

The CD trilogy

The wedding gig

The Axl baseball cards

Fernando telling a band member to shut up about "his" band

The confusion behind the release of everything the band has attempted to release

Band members not being able to talk about the band's plans

Fernando calling GnR fans racist

Beta bashing GnR fans for wanting music from their favorite singer

The list goes on and on.

The CD trilogy

The wedding gig

The Axl baseball cards

The confusion behind the release of everything the band has attempted to release

The list goes on and on.

Come on man, you know you're just causing problems with posts like this. If you truly believe there haven't been any "Best Moments" for the new line ups, then why not just stay out of the thread?

The CD trilogy

The wedding gig

The Axl baseball cards

The list goes on and on.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Too funny.

On a serious note, the release of Chinese Democracy.

Why do you all bring up the wedding in a negative way? I dunno about you, but if I had a million bucks, I would LOVE to get Guns N' Roses to play my wedding instead of a local bar band. And Izzy was there too. Not sure how that's a bad thing....

Because Slash gets bashed in here on a daily basis for doing anything for money. But GnR plays a wedding and you guys spin it as a good thing. If Slash did a wedding, OMG. There would be 18 topics and 2078 posts about what a joke it is, what a money whore he was, etc.

Russ........ya, ya, I know. Just poking a little fun at the guys who take their Axl worship way too srsly.

Obviously the highlight for me is the release of Chinese Democracy. My favorite rock album of the last decade.

I've seen the band three times since Axl decided to keep the name alive. So those three shows would be personal highlights.

The Seeker was a nice cover, as well as bringing back Estranged, Civil War and You're Crazy into the set-list.

If someone wants to shell out a few bucks to have Myles Kennedy and Todd Kerns sing songs Axl wrote at their wedding, so be it. I wouldn't care.

I would pop a boner if Axl sang at my wedding. Actually, I didn't even know they did weddings tbh.

Would they do my daughters sweet sixteen?

Why do you all bring up the wedding in a negative way? I dunno about you, but if I had a million bucks, I would LOVE to get Guns N' Roses to play my wedding instead of a local bar band. And Izzy was there too. Not sure how that's a bad thing....

Because Slash gets bashed in here on a daily basis for doing anything for money. But GnR plays a wedding and you guys spin it as a good thing. If Slash did a wedding, OMG. There would be 18 topics and 2078 posts about what a joke it is, what a money whore he was, etc.

Russ........ya, ya, I know. Just poking a little fun at the guys who take their Axl worship way too srsly.

Obviously the highlight for me is the release of Chinese Democracy. My favorite rock album of the last decade.

I've seen the band three times since Axl decided to keep the name alive. So those three shows would be personal highlights.

The Seeker was a nice cover, as well as bringing back Estranged, Civil War and You're Crazy into the set-list.

LOL. Ribfest is the focus of one thread that spawned 5 pages, and the vast majority of the bashing of it has been done by me. There haven't been 2,078 posts dedicated to it in every mention it's received.

LOL. Ribfest is the focus of one thread that spawned 5 pages, and the vast majority of the bashing of it has been done by me. There haven't been 2,078 posts dedicated to it in every mention it's received.

lol Ribfest :lol:

• Like 1