Current GNR voted worst "band reunion" of all time

classicguns4life

And "The Hall of Shame Incident?" LOL Slash is quick to point out that he hasn't been in the band for 17 years when asked about it in interviews, but he'll go up and accept an award an pretend to be in the band for a night? Right. lol @ Myles for trying to sing btw, especially SCOM (You know, Axl's love poem to Axl's ex wife?)

The thing with this is that it makes a hell of a lot more sense for Slash and co. to accept the award considering they were responsible for being part of the collective that was one of the biggest bands of the world rather than having a current lineup accept it for things they didn't do. And as far as I know there was no "pretending" to be in the band, I mean it isn't like Slash was going around saying GNR is back - it was simply a collective of people who actually had something to do with the success of the old band (and Myles is just kinda there).

So I don't see what the big problem is with what transpired?

3 members of original Guns and two replacements from their heyday with a guy that can actually sing = bullshit, Slash is a fraud, not Guns N' Roses.

1 original with 7 replacements no one gives a shit about that didn't write the songs and weren't fans of the original band for the most part = the real deal, should have been up there receiving the award, are Guns N' Roses definitely.

You morons and your nonsensical logic make me sick.

• Like 3

3 members of original Guns and two replacements from their heyday with a guy that can actually sing = bullshit, Slash is a fraud, not Guns N' Roses.

1 original with 7 replacements no one gives a shit about that didn't write the songs and weren't fans of the original band for the most part = the real deal, should have been up there receiving the award, are Guns N' Roses definitely.

I want to like this post more than the current like-system allows me to.

And "The Hall of Shame Incident?" LOL Slash is quick to point out that he hasn't been in the band for 17 years when asked about it in interviews, but he'll go up and accept an award an pretend to be in the band for a night? Right. lol @ Myles for trying to sing btw, especially SCOM (You know, Axl's love poem to Axl's ex wife?)

The thing with this is that it makes a hell of a lot more sense for Slash and co. to accept the award considering they were responsible for being part of the collective that was one of the biggest bands of the world rather than having a current lineup accept it for things they didn't do. And as far as I know there was no "pretending" to be in the band, I mean it isn't like Slash was going around saying GNR is back - it was simply a collective of people who actually had something to do with the success of the old band (and Myles is just kinda there).

So I don't see what the big problem is with what transpired?

+ Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt actually care about their fans unlike Axl and Izzy..I never understand why so little criticism against Izzy?? He didn't attend either :shrugs:

:rofl-lol:

Spot on JD, spot on!