If Slash and Bootsy Collins tour as a 3-piece...

John Bonham

Guest Len B'stard

No one that anyone on here would like thats for sure, someone that can pull of funk well and doesn't make it sound dense and cloddish.

Saw some thumbs for Brain who'd played with Bootsy in the past and obviously knows GNR songs.

I wonder how people here would handle that -- Slash touring with Brain?

Those who once praised Brain would immediately shit on him. That's how retarded Axl fans are.

Can you provide an example of an Axl fan that would hate Brain for playing with Slash? I consider myself to be an Axl fan, and it would mean exactly fuck all to me.

Saw some thumbs for Brain who'd played with Bootsy in the past and obviously knows GNR songs.

Those who once praised Brain would immediately shit on him. That's how retarded Axl fans are.

Can you provide an example of an Axl fan that would hate Brain for playing with Slash? I consider myself to be an Axl fan, and it would mean exactly fuck all to me.

I'm not going to mention who because I think you already know that. I wasn't talkin' about you. You are an Axl fan but you're not stupid or blind - there's a difference.

• Like 1

So did Slash know he was meeting Bootsay that night, and vice-versa? Did someone "call" tophat? In a touring situation, would that need to be ironed out in advance, you think? Or maybe, fuck it, stick a tophat on the drummer and be done with it, right?

Does anyone here feel Bootsy is ripping off Slash's look?

Slash is shorter by any measure, I think he would need to put a small radio tower on the top of his hat to claim height victory.

Edited by smoke
  • Like 1

Waters and Floyd shared touring members over the years even when they were at the height of their legal crap. I never thought about something like that going down with GN'R though. That'd be interesting for sure.