Most Annoying Songs Ever

ITG

Guest Len B'stard

Blue

da ba dee da ba da! :lol: Sorry, not annoying or anything is it, the rhythm, the repeating of it, in your head, over and over and over and over and over and over, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da! that one, the annoying one, the one that goes over...

and over...

and over….

and over….

and over...

in your head yet? :D

500 Miles by The Proclaimers. Fuck that song. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it.

And also Oh What a Night by Franki Valli and the Four Seasons. You're know there's no hope when that song comes on at a party or at a wedding. They always play it later in the evening and it seems to be a cue for all the Shazza's to take their shoes off and dance in a circle around their handbags in the middle. *facepalm*

Blue

da ba dee da ba da! :lol: Sorry, not annoying or anything is it, the rhythm, the repeating of it, in your head, over and over and over and over and over and over, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da! that one, the annoying one, the one that goes over...

and over...

and over.

and over.

and over...

in your head yet? :D

Thankfully I haven't heard the song in so long and I'm currently listening to Elton John, so no, it's not. ;)