OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Next year can we have a "Biggest hooray for tolerance!" category? I bet Black Sabbath wins it :awesomeface:

That's racist.

Why? Because that's Pappy's award?

Next year can we have a "Biggest hooray for tolerance!" category? I bet Black Sabbath wins it :awesomeface:

That's racist.

Guest Len B'stard

I thought MF was just a way teachers repeated the word 'motherfucker' when a kid had said it in class, when relaying it to the headmistresses and/or their parents :lol: Like a Bill Cosby thing.

That's racist.

That's racist.

You are a dickweed. A tumbling, tumbling dickweed.

Well, I think I voted for you and Dazey to get married, so there's a certain logic to that.

I've enjoyed watching those two rise to the top of the forum's popularity list.

I used to argue with them all the time, but now I'd consider them two of my favorite forum people.

Dazey went from bragging about how much booze he drank and how much money he dropped at the strip club to now being a married man!

Len used to not be able to write two consecutive sentences without using the word c*nt.

Now it's fun to watch other members suck up to them.

And now.............they are probably the two most popular members on here.

Good job boys! Where would the forum be without you two!!!

Guest Len B'stard

Charmin', so Dazeys achievement is becoming a successful married bloke and my fuckin' achievement is learning not to say cunt twice in two sentences, cheer Groghan :lol: And no one sucks up to me, they're all fuckin' horrible to me, have a read around, i could do with some sucking up actually! Go on Groghan, have a go, tell em how lovely i am again! :D

1 cunt post, Len be's winnin'!

Oh wait..

Edited by sugaraylen

To be fair Dazey has gone from talking about getting drunk and going to strip clubs to talking about getting drunk and cockslapping his wife.

To be fair, Dazey has 11 fingers.

Did you count when he was feeling your muscles?
Nah it's cuz his mum keeps asking me to fist her with the six fingers. :lol:

Sorry for the mum jokes Pappy. :lol:

To be fair Dazey has gone from talking about getting drunk and going to strip clubs to talking about getting drunk and cockslapping his wife.

To be fair, Dazey has 11 fingers.

Did you count when he was feeling your muscles?
Nah it's cuz his mum keeps asking me to fist her with the six fingers. :lol:

Sorry for the mum jokes Pappy. :lol:

That's okay - my mother isn't alive to take offense.

Who sucks up to Lenny?

Soulmonster was pretty desperate to get Len/Dazey's approval! To you know, fit in with the cool kids. It was funny to watch.

But on topic, I think we can all agree that Lenny and Dazey are probably the best posters on AG side of the forum. They bring humor when it's needed, they both are very intelligent, can hold their own in an argument/debate, and they both post a lot (which is needed to keep a forum alive). And that's not sucking up, as like I said, I used to argue with the two bastards all the time.

Guest Len B'stard

Groghan, me and Soulmonster argue a fair bit y'know :lol: And he's mean to me too :( Soulless Norwegian atheist logician that he is. I know right, how can anyone be mean to me, cute as i am :D