OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Guest Len B'stard

I'll have a bash :)

Best Male Poster: Uh...hmmm, Dazey probably, sense of humour alone wins him that

Best Female Poster: Hmmm, probably Gracii
Best New Member: (joined 2013) I dunno, i don't check when they join
Best Old Member (Pre 2007): GOAB
Best Supporting Poster (Less than 1k in posts): I dunno, i dunno how much people have posted

Fairest Mod: They're all alright really, no apparent tyrants anymore but i'd say Zint
Most Underrated Regular: Damn Smooth
Most Missed: None of em, fuck em, this forums like the Jehovahs Witnesses, once you leave you're a cunt

Best Re-registered User: I dunno, i dunno who re-registered

Best-looking female poster: Christ, i dunno what none of em look like :lol: ARQ, she's the only one whoose looks i can remember! :lol: Not that you're not gorgeous my dear, i didn't mean to make that sound like such a fuckin' default thing! Eyes, you have amazing eyes, there, bet no ones told you that before!
Best-looking male poster: Pappy, standard!
Most intelligent posts: Well me obviously! Nah, only joking, probably Soulmonster. Or Downzy. There's quite a few clever clogs here, I can't fix em.
Strongest personality: Johnny Drama, his names Tristan, he likes BSB and The Spice Girls and he still manages to come off like a fuckin' lad, that takes some strength of personality and character i'd say, the big fuckin' iron
Best moderator/admin: Ain't we had that? Zint
Most knowledge of Guns n' Roses: Dunno
Most Respected Member: Who do i respect the most? Hmmm, none of you, pussyholes, who the fuck are you that I should respect you? :lol: OK, no, respect, hmmm...probably Zint again, i'm blowing Zint hard here but the boys earned his stripes in avenues that I have a lot of regard for so its deserved
Funniest Member: Lithium (under duress)
Most Like To Meet: Miser :lol:

Best Fight: Best fight? Like best who i'd like to see fight or best who have fought? At any rate, i have no fuckin' idea.
Two Members Most Likely To Wed: How the fuck should I know that? I can see Kass is tryna pull P4A though
Two Members Most Likely to "Get Together": Gracii and Deeds
Most Mysterious: Mysterious? None of ya really, whoose mysterious? Although i wager a few mysteries about Miser would be cleared up were a thorough police led search of his place of residence conducted
Honorable Mention: Magisme
Most Unbiased: None of ya, bunch of agenda having cunts!
Best "Political Views": Graeme, no fuckin' question
Best Provider of Concert Updates: Dunno

Best Posters In...(M/F)
Discussion & News: Dunno

Canter Banter Marc, obviously!

Anything Goes: Downzy, get him on politics and that boy'll take you out, fuck you, walk you home, kiss your cheek at the fuckin' door and wave to your mum!
My World: Magisme, the rest of you have got pretty shit taste in music to be honest. J Dog, i'll give him respect too. I'd say Zint but he's had his share out of me already here :lol:
Use Your Illusion: Angelica, for the girls section alone
Best Poster in Downloads: Dunno

Seen that movie too: Me, clearly.

Best Thread in the Forums: the football one
Best Signature : Dunno
Best Username : Spunko (what the fuck is a Spunko anyway?!?! :lol:)
Member of the Year M/F: Whats an MF? Whatever an MF is, Wasted is poster of the year.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Awww, fuck, sorry mate :lol: She just ain't made no category to fit your qualities, like most built like a brick shithouse, best gifs :lol:...strong personality you could've had but JD had you over there simply because of his ability to offset his latent homosexuality by force of character :lol:

Should've given you most funniest based on the gifs actually, instead of giving that fat northern cunt Dazey two categories, in fact, I shall amend that!

You're fucking bullying me into it though, i'm just doing this cuz i'm scared of you, are you taking note here Gracii, fuckin' vote tampering, you should work in Pakistani politics Lith'.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Shit, thats so obvious now, fuck :lol: Oh well, i ain't going through all that shit again :lol: All i could think of was 'motherfucker' and i knew it couldn't be that, surely :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, i'll be in the kitchen with all the other darkies, cooking for the white residents no doubt. Don't worry though sunbeam, i'll make sure your coffees well creamed :lol: I'll be taking the orders off the spinning wheel like 'yeah yeah, gimme the fat northerner with the purple arse!' :lol: Cuz they say we're all naked up in heaven :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen