OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Seriously? No Shitposter of the Year award? :(

Thanks for voting. My policy on 'worst' awards:

We have a system in place which edifies/promotes great posts (and thenceforth great posters). We don't have a system for the opposite. Judging by that and the addition of the Media Crew, I think it's fair to estimate that HV, Subsy and the mods want the forum to be known as the best Guns N' Roses content on the web. Praising bad posts won't achieve this.

Some 'bad' posts are trolling, others are misinformed while others are hilarious, yet still bad. It's all about how you interpret it. It's possible that a 'bad' post (eg Miser's girlfriend's vaginal discharge) however is certainly memorable and became a funny thread. If members were to view that thread for it's positive qualities rather than its worse ones, enough votes could deem it the best post.

And finally, let's feel good. I'm sure that some people would take it personally if they were voted by strangers as the 'worst member' of almost 43k. Mygnr should be a fun and entertaining place to be, where the best contributors are recognised. I just don't see how any good could come of telling someone that they've made the worst thread of the year.

If you don't like it, you don't have to vote. :)

• Like 1

Seriously? No Shitposter of the Year award? :(

Thanks for voting. My policy on 'worst' awards:

We have a system in place which edifies/promotes great posts (and thenceforth great posters). We don't have a system for the opposite. Judging by that and the addition of the Media Crew, I think it's fair to estimate that HV, Subsy and the mods want the forum to be known as the best Guns N' Roses content on the web. Praising bad posts won't achieve this.

Some 'bad' posts are trolling, others are misinformed while others are hilarious, yet still bad. It's all about how you interpret it. It's possible that a 'bad' post (eg Miser's girlfriend's vaginal discharge) however is certainly memorable and became a funny thread. If members were to view that thread for it's positive qualities rather than its worse ones, enough votes could deem it the best post.

And finally, let's feel good. I'm sure that some people would take it personally if they were voted by strangers as the 'worst member' of almost 43k. Mygnr should be a fun and entertaining place to be, where the best contributors are recognised. I just don't see how any good could come of telling someone that they've made the worst thread of the year.

If you don't like it, you don't have to vote. :)

Gay.

I think we should be able to know who has the most "Likes". That would start a real war.

It's me, obviously. I'm the people's champ - and bacardi's boyfriend. Now the only question is whether the awards will reflect the clear will of the people. :lol:
When you post 300 times a day, somebody's bound to like something. :lol:

I think we should be able to know who has the most "Likes". That would start a real war.

It's me, obviously. I'm the people's champ - and bacardi's boyfriend. Now the only question is whether the awards will reflect the clear will of the people. :lol:
When you post 300 times a day, somebody's bound to like something. :lol:

I'm sure it's under 300.

• Like 1