Louie

arnold layne

Been re-watching it lately, very well written and executed show. The girls who play the two daughters are awesome, especially the youngest one, she's such a little shit.

I think my favorite episode is the one where he bumps into Robin Williams at some promoter's funeral. They get coffee and reminisce about what a piece of shit the guy was and eventually end up at his favorite strip club where they break the news to everybody there and they all take it really hard, Louie and Robin walk outside and look at eachother and just burst out laughing :lol:

Then theres that bit where that pain in the ass "Never" kid pushes a cart into the road and a chemical truck smashes into it, the driver jumps out and screams "EVERYBODY RUN FOR IT!!! THIS TRUCK IS LEAKING TOXIC GAS!!" :rofl-lol: I don't know why but that cracks me up

It can be really depressing at times, but definitely one of the best dark comedy shows I've ever seen.

I love it just finished watching all of them. My favourite episode is the one with his deadbeat friend who is also a comic but never got famous. The scene in the liquor store when hes buying vodka is so funny.

Also the one with Ricky Gervais as the Doctor.

I agree as well that the daughters are brilliant actresses.

Been re-watching it lately, very well written and executed show. The girls who play the two daughters are awesome, especially the youngest one, she's such a little shit.

I think my favorite episode is the one where he bumps into Robin Williams at some promoter's funeral. They get coffee and reminisce about what a piece of shit the guy was and eventually end up at his favorite strip club where they break the news to everybody there and they all take it really hard, Louie and Robin walk outside and look at eachother and just burst out laughing :lol:

Then theres that bit where that pain in the ass "Never" kid pushes a cart into the road and a chemical truck smashes into it, the driver jumps out and screams "EVERYBODY RUN FOR IT!!! THIS TRUCK IS LEAKING TOXIC GAS!!" :rofl-lol: I don't know why but that cracks me up

It can be really depressing at times, but definitely one of the best dark comedy shows I've ever seen.

I think those are his actual daughters.

I think those are his actual daughters.

They are not.