What would fully restore your faith in GnR?

TombRaider

Our father who art on stage : Hallowed be thy voice as one who crys out at the darkness with thunder and lightning ...we wander in this desert alone awaiting thy voice again...we drift and die in confusion and chaos without thy Drop D tuning and melody...give unto us in this new year brave new sounds to warm the empty spaces of our modern souls and banish from our prescence all fake and inauthenitc music that poisons our youth and defiles all that is right and sacred about Rock and Roll....We search the planet for signs and muddle our spirits with music that cannot be equaled to yours..we beseech thee to grant unto us a sign that you still be alive...

There : faith restored.

Honestly I fucking love the nonsense and the drama about the band. It makes them so much more interesting to follow

I might if there was music too but there isn't. You're saying it as if they're like every other normal touring releasing band AND we got drama...that ain't the case though. You say so much more interesting to follow...as if there actually is something else (i.e. music) to follow but there isn't, it's just bullshit drama that leads to nowhere but more bullshit drama. Not that that bothers me, let em do what they like, just pointing out something about your post.

I completely understand your point, and I even stated that I want them to release material. However the sheer absurdity of a band full of drama that does absolutely nothing is fascinating to me.

To be honest I'd really be happy with a return to 2010 style setlists - shows that did a lot of the CD songs and where Axl had a lot of rasp going on and could still do the powerful parts.

Obviously new music would be great, but it would be easier to wait for it with signs that Axl still has the power in him.