Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs confirmed

rocknroll41

Hopefully they do Venom a hell of a lot better than Raimi did. Topher Grace is still the biggest "What the fuck???" in superhero casting history.

That was so awful :lol:

Venom's supposed to be a douchey antihero. Unless they get that right, and throw in Carnage -- what's the point?

If it is a Venom movie they have to put in Carnage

My question about comic book movies, is most of them had an animated series that they could draw from. I would LOVE to see the jackass that thinks any of the X-Men movies are better than some of the story lines from the animated X-Men cartoon. My buddies and I got hammered/baked a long time ago and watched a whole season per day one long weekend. Awesome.

• Like 1

My question about comic book movies, is most of them had an animated series that they could draw from. I would LOVE to see the jackass that thinks any of the X-Men movies are better than some of the story lines from the animated X-Men cartoon. My buddies and I got hammered/baked a long time ago and watched a whole season per day one long weekend. Awesome.

Yup. Especially the first season of the X-Men. I argue you had better character developments, and more adult-oriented drama than anything the films have offered. Although, if Singer can deliver on Days Of Future Past -- I'll forgive him for shafting Cyclops. Pun unintended. Sorta.

Yup. Especially the first season of the X-Men. I argue you had better character developments, and more adult-oriented drama than anything the films have offered. Although, if Singer can deliver on Days Of Future Past -- I'll forgive him for shafting Cyclops. Pun unintended. Sorta.

Also, (Dark)Pheonix Saga anyone? It would have been better than their interpretation. Fuck man, that whole series. Even Cyclops could have his own movie, what was his dad's name? Star Jammer or some shit? His dad showed up as a criminal and was chase my aliens or something.

I gotta get fucked up and watch these seasons again.

Since I don't know anything about comic villians at all, does Venom spit something at you like a snake? Does he look like a snake? Might be interesting.

No. He should look like this.

Venom.gif

Instead he looked like this

topher004.jpg

Edited by AxlisOld
  • Like 1

Since I don't know anything about comic villians at all, does Venom spit something at you like a snake? Does he look like a snake? Might be interesting.

No. He should look like this.

Venom.gif

Instead he looked like this

topher004.jpg

Yeah, but I've done my whining about that in this thread already. I'm trying to forget it.