Post a picture of how you imagine other forum members to be

wfuckinga

Funny to compare reactions here to those on the other forum.

So why don't you go over there full-time? We already have a Lithium.

Plus, I'm sure they'll all tell you your next Mike Hunt article is really funny. :)

This thread is funny until someone posts a representation of me I don't like. Then I hate you all.

Nah. I have absolutely no problem with genuine ribbing. My posting style reminds someone of an orange leprechaun? That's funny.

People using the thread and board in general to be internet jocks (probably because they're nothing of the sort in real life)? Lame.

Edited by NGOG

This thread is funny until someone posts a representation of me I don't like. Then I hate you all.

Nah. I have absolutely no problem with genuine ribbing. My posting style reminds someone of an orange leprechaun? That's funny.

People using the thread and board in general to be internet jocks (probably because they're nothing of the sort in real life)? Lame.

You rambling on about "jocks" isn't really helping you shed that nerd image. Just sayin...

Are you STILL crying? Jesus Christ get a grip. Jock? This isn't Sweet Valley High and you're not a dumb blond. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Can't you guys just go get hammered, have a fist fight, make up and spend the rest of the night hitting on pudgy gingers?

An internet warrior fighting in real life? Good one.

He'll probably go over to your favourite forum and post funny gifs instead. :lol:

Dude, seriously take it easy... it's a joke

I simply pointed that out it was a joke and you went out and called me a desperate groupie

I thought that was funny... :lol:

I know I'm not so it doesn't bug me lol

Not sure why you're reacting this way, if it bothers you that much just ignore it

your reaction is absurd

Jesus Christ NGOG, it's a fucking joke :lol:

Who are you? Another member of the internet warrior clique?

Actually I remember now, you're the desperate groupie.

I've heard this "Clique" mentioned in a few places lately. Honest to God, I don't know who/what that's about. PLEASE don't reply in the thread, but could someone shoot me a PM and give me some info on this?

Jesus Christ NGOG, it's a fucking joke :lol:

Who are you? Another member of the internet warrior clique?

Actually I remember now, you're the desperate groupie.

I've heard this "Clique" mentioned in a few places lately. Honest to God, I don't know who/what that's about. PLEASE don't reply in the thread, but could someone shoot me a PM and give me some info on this?

Believe me, you're better off not knowing :lol:

• Like 2

If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

On the internet there is no tangible heat dumbo. Maybe through being an internet jock you've forgot what real life is like.

People seem to be confused. I'm not offended by Facekicker insinuating that I'm a virgin nerd, I'm offended by him attempting to be something else. :lol:

On the internet there is no tangible heat dumbo. Maybe through being an internet jock you've forgot what real life is like.

People seem to be confused. I'm not offended by Facekicker insinuating that I'm a virgin nerd, I'm offended by him attempting to be something else. :lol:

Except you're the only bothered by this and ruining the thread. Seriously, just let it be. 'Cause I'm starting to think you're less like the Irish oompa loompa I posted a few pages back and more like this:

wedgie-740750.gif

I'm starting to think the pic I posted is actually NGOG and he's annoyed I've outed him.

There's no other logical explanation :lol:

It's not surprising that you see no other logical explanation dumbo.

80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RW

Me and Gia:

1968-lifting-woman_2030201i.jpg

Brilliant :lol: