Post a picture of how you imagine other forum members to be

wfuckinga

I'd like to congratulate NGOG on his spectacular inability to laugh at himself. His complete lack of a sense of humour has offered up more laughs in this thread than any photo could possible achieve. Give yourself a pat on the back mate.

And yet he just keeps on going :lol:

1365692655955.jpg

Edited by Facekicker

I'd like to congratulate NGOG on his spectacular inability to laugh at himself. His complete lack of a sense of humour has offered up more laughs in this thread than any photo could possible achieve. Give yourself a pat on the back mate.

Strong conclusion. I'm surprised that you were able to write so many words without using a gif.

Lithium I'll let you down later so you can punch NGOG in the vagina.

That was really funny. Maybe you can include it in your next original article by Mike Hunt.

I'm surprised I haven't got a phone call from your mother asking me to leave you alone.

I'm surprised I haven't got a phone call from your mother. She has quite the fetish for nerds...

How I envisage Lithium and Gia:

nethc5.jpg

You know for a fact that I have bigger muscles than that, Pappy. :max:

I don't know, she looks pretty big... :P

I've slimmed down a bit since then <_<

That wasn't the gist of comment. Read it again in conjunction with Lithium's post. :P

I can't believe that this image has upset NGOG so much. Must have really hit close to the bone.

never-moving-out-023.jpg

Look at him there, doing up another exclusive report. Bless him :lol:

That's me firing up the first series of Dragonball Z for me and your mother to watch. She insisted on that picture, bless her...

I can't believe that this image has upset NGOG so much. Must have really hit close to the bone.

never-moving-out-023.jpg

Look at him there, doing up another exclusive report. Bless him :lol:

That's me firing up the first series of Dragonball Z for me and your mother to watch. She insisted on that picture, bless her...

I've used the "your mother" remark. You're supposed to come up with something different. That's how this works.

What is it with kids these days, they have to be shown everything.

• Like 1