The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

If she's still up for getting together, I don't see what the big deal is here. I've admitted that I was wrong to cancel on here numerous times. It was the wrong move on my part. I'm using it a learning experience and trying to not make the same mistake twice. I'm not perfect.

We've covered the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing in this area of my life.

Simple question, were you telling the truth when you said you "never would have bothered" making the date with VD Girl if Homecooked Meal Girl had entered the picture before? Or was that the kinda lie that Sunny is trying to convince me all girls tell guys?

Because if you were telling the truth and you really WEREN'T interested in VD Girl a couple weeks ago, then you absolutely reek of desperation by crawling back to her now. Where's your self-respect? After throwing out your garbage, do you always return to the dumpster and jump in to reclaim it? :no:

Maybe I worded that wrong at the time.

I was going to keep both dates until the friend of a friend decided that she also wanted to go out with me earlier in the week.

The real issue at the time was that it seemed wrong to date friend of the friend on Tuesday, V-Day girl on Friday, and then friend of the friend again on Saturday.

New situation to me at the time.

You know, looking back, I can't say that I'm shocked that I wasn't popular when it came to dating in high school. Behold the horror that is my 9th grade class photo (Balanced with something recent for the sake of comparison:)

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

Yeah you definitely look different with the lost weight and dyed hair, but confidence has a lot to do with popularity in high school.

You know, it's weird. I wasn't a jock or anything, but I got along with the football team. I think A LOT of it had to do when I dressed as Axl for Halloween my sophomore year. Those guys still call me "Axl" to this very day.

You know, looking back, I can't say that I'm shocked that I wasn't popular when it came to dating in high school. Behold the horror that is my 9th grade class photo (Balanced with something recent for the sake of comparison:)

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

Yeah you definitely look different with the lost weight and dyed hair, but confidence has a lot to do with popularity in high school.

You know, it's weird. I wasn't a jock or anything, but I got along with the football team. I think A LOT of it had to do when I dressed as Axl for Halloween my sophomore year. Those guys still call me "Axl" to this very day.

You look like a football player in that high school pic!

Funny, I dressed as Axl for Halloween one year too. If I can find a pic I'll post it. :awesomeface:

Haha, yep - even though I was definitely on the "beefier" side in those days, I was never a jock!

I'll get some of the pics from that Halloween the next time that I'm at my parents' house. My old photo albums are still there.

I posted some from Halloween two years ago (My second and last time as Axl before I retired the costume for good) in the picture thread a while back. I have some as Slash from freshman year somewhere as well.

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

i51o.gif

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

i51o.gif

Dem GIFs.

Edited by The Real McCoy

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

:no:

Y'know if you get rid of the rapist tache and lose just a couple of pounds then the before pic actually looks better. You suit the short hair much better.

Guest Len B'stard

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

What are you talking about you dizzy fucker, you look great in that old pic. You look fresh faced, healthy, bordering on stocky even, your eyes look brighter, your skin looks better and you don't have that post release Iraqi hostage 'i'm just happy to be alive!' expression on your face. Not even a little better either, you look a lot better.

Edited by sugaraylen

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

Y'know if you get rid of the rapist tache and lose just a couple of pounds then the before pic actually looks better. You suit the short hair much better.

But if he has short hair he has to rock frosted tips rather than Urban highlights.

9thnow_zps38eb6bea.png

What are you talking about you dizzy fucker, you look great in that old pic. You look fresh faced, healthy, bordering on stocky even, your eyes look brighter, your skin looks better and you don't have that post release Iraqi hostage 'i'm just happy to be alive!' expression on your face. Not even a little better either, you look a lot better.

I completely agree! McCoy, you were a cutie in high school, even with the peach fuzz. If I didn't know it was the same person, I'd pick guy #1 in a heartbeat. FFS, eat a sandwich, get some sun, and let your hair go back to it's natural color.

I wonder what response he expected? :lol:

Awww McCoy I hope by the end of this thread his a better McCoy

I don't think this thread is a continuum from point to point, I believe it circular in it's design with fallback and repeat.

• Like 1