George Micheal - What are you think about him

Lucky girl

He did ok on the Queen tribute with The Show Must Go On.

I liked I Want Your Sex ("not everybody does it, but everybody should..."), and the Freedom song and video... I liked the Faith period, good harmless pop fun, a bit edgier than Wham and less sugary, also not so sure about later stuff like Father Figure etc when he got more AOR and kinda serious... it never really spoke to me, complex questions seemed to overwhelm him as an adult and meanwhile in my youth i outgrew him i guess.... sad to hear about him later looking for sex in public toilets, he could do better than that.

Talented enough, sure, but he never really had much important to say to me ultimately...

tryna pick up boys around Hampstead Heath.

Do I detect sour grapes that you weren't subject to Mr. Michael's advances? :lol:

Seriously though, tell me more about his local rentboy shopping. Have you seen this or what? Or is it a well-known fact locally? Love when you scandalize celebrities.

Guest Len B'stard

I haven't seen it, no, it's not like I'm up Hampstead every day but it's sort of a well known thing, once upon a time he often seen 'jogging' up the Heath at like, 11 at night or something :lol: It ain't even rentboys round that way, just fuckin' pervos and dirty old men lookin' for a quickie, they're off their tits half of em. i mean even that time he drove his fuckin' Range into that photo developing store he was burnin' spliffs round the way beforehand. I've never met him or seen him, he just grew up in Bushey and like...y'know, y'hear things. One of my old teachers in school used to be his teacher, she said he was 'fat and scruffy and his hair always looked oily' :lol: