George Micheal - What are you think about him

Lucky girl

I loooooooooooove him! :wub:

I was obsessed with him from the Wham days and have enjoyed every album he's ever made. His voice is incredible and during the Faith days he was so bloody sexy, i dont know a girl that didnt want him! How devastated we all were when we found out he was gay. :(

He has a great voice, great style and writes great songs. I saw him live a few years ago and was really impressed with his live performance ability. I totally lost my shit when he walked out on stage, I couldn't believe it was him after all these years that I've loved him. And again when the intro to Everything She Wants started. It's one of my all time favourites and I wasn't expecting it to be played. A great experience! :)

• Like 1

I like him alright. I have the 25 greatest hits album and used to have Ladies and Gentlemen. Love Faith. Freedom '90 is a good track, too.

Well basicly this. It's perfect when you have visiters and his music on the background.

His voice is incredible and during the Faith days he was so bloody sexy, i dont know a girl that didnt want him! How devastated we all were when we found out he was gay. :(:)

I alwayd prefered Andrew in the Wham days, I was a weird kid.

And living in Amsterdam, we already knew he was gay, before the 'world' did ;).

Edited by MB.

Guest Len B'stard

I think he's a fat cypriot chip shop owner that can't hack his smoke and crashes cars into photo developing shops when he's not tryna pick up boys around Hampstead Heath. He used to go to the same school as me, his Dad used to own a chippie on Bushey High Street.

Guest Len B'stard

I think he's a fat cypriot chip shop owner that can't hack his smoke and crashes cars into photo developing shops when he's not tryna pick up boys around Hampstead Heath.

As opposed to crashing into cop cars? :lol:

Yeah but i didn't do it off a spliff did i? :lol: Smoke had nothing to do with my particular cock up :lol: DVLA contacted me actually, my 3 year ban is up this April, whooo hoo!!!

Edited by sugaraylen

I think he's a fat cypriot chip shop owner that can't hack his smoke and crashes cars into photo developing shops when he's not tryna pick up boys around Hampstead Heath.

Yeah but i didn't do it off a spliff did i? :lol: Smoke had nothing to do with my particular cock up :lol: DVLA contacted me actually, my 3 year ban is up this April, whooo hoo!!!
Bet your insurance company is looking forward to hearing from you eh? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Bet your insurance company is looking forward to hearing from you eh? :lol:

They ain't fuckin' hearing shit, the cunts. Fuckin' mental though man, went on Confused for to see what my quote would be like for the same car i had before (an old Toyota Avensis), 2 and a half grand, fuckin' mental eh?

I think he's a fat cypriot chip shop owner that can't hack his smoke and crashes cars into photo developing shops when he's not tryna pick up boys around Hampstead Heath. He used to go to the same school as me, his Dad used to own a chippie on Bushey High Street.

:rofl-lol: