Why did Chinese Democracy have to be such an ordeal ?

I'd rather you not throw around Warchild.

I believe the label was up Axl's ass (not as far as Slash and nowhere near as far as Jarmo's nose) and didn't want to release it because they thought it was shit. I think the ONLY reason we have CD is because of the Anti quiet leaks and they wanted to make an example out of Kevin. Low move from Iovine, but I think he thinks Guns is done.

I believe the label was up Axl's ass (not as far as Slash and nowhere near as far as Jarmo's nose) and didn't want to release it because they thought it was shit. I think the ONLY reason we have CD is because of the Anti quiet leaks and they wanted to make an example out of Kevin. Low move from Iovine, but I think he thinks Guns is done.

I'd rather not throw around warchild either. From what I remember, she was a large woman and I'd probably put my back out.

What does this even mean, "the label was up Axl's ass"? And I still don't buy that they didn't want to release it because it was shit. From the very beginning, the only reason the Axl Rose solo vanity project was going to sell decently was because he was whoring out the GNR name. I think they would have wanted to capitalize on that much earlier rather than later.

I'd rather not throw around warchild either. From what I remember, she was a large woman and I'd probably put my back out.

What does this even mean, "the label was up Axl's ass"? And I still don't buy that they didn't want to release it because it was shit. From the very beginning, the only reason the Axl Rose solo vanity project was going to sell decently was because he was whoring out the GNR name. I think they would have wanted to capitalize on that much earlier rather than later.

Label wanted one thing, Axl wanted another.

"With your bad knee, you shouldn't throw anybody around Ed"

• Like 1

Label wanted one thing, Axl wanted another.

Apples are green, unless they're red.

if Axl had new songs ready for release geffen would put it out.

the problem is Axl and that he "doesn't give a fuck".

it's not that hard these days with internet and u can record an album on your mac

in your living room.

with Axl's mindset and hating Slash for no good reason 25 years later is the problem IMO.

if he had anything ,by now someone would have leaked or we would know what was up.