Axl's views of fans vs. Kurt Cobain's views

Re: March 20, 2014 show. The show is an experience that involves the band and the attending crowd. Concerts weren't and aren't designed for remote internet participation. Should Axl give a shit about some kid from Albany that is complaining via computer while he is abroad??
The crowd sang along LOUDLY...drowning out Axl's voice at times..... They had a great time....yet here people aren't happy.

Who would you care about if you were Axl?

And please show me where the band promised new songs at a particular show? Wasn't it MYGNR members that did this? We all know there are new songs and they would be remiss if they didn't play something new in a year's time especially if Fortus said an album is coming out in 2014 or soon after BUT why be upset if the band has not done this. I was disappointed when they played CiTR not at the show on tour I attended but not upset!

I also worry that schadenfreude "fan"sites like this make these musicians not want to be around certain fans like

Kurt Cobain who didn't want to do it anymore. He felt like a phony because he just wasn't into it. Didn't care.

I got the impression that fame was not what he bargained for and he didn't want to live for other people.

How would Kurt have handled the "I hate you and came to tell you because I have an internet connection" generation?

Not well at all. He'd hate those people right back.

I think we know 100% that people would on a forum bashing Cobain today if he were alive saying he needs to put out another

"Nevermind" and quick. Grohl would have left by then. People would be saying they should reunite. http://loudwire.com/kurt-cobain-nearly-banned-dave-grohl-nirvana-unplugged-concert/

I really hope if some of you ever meet Axl or meet him again, you tell him the truth if you are a real, supportive fan

OR someone here to ream his ass everytime you think he wears a jacket you deem ugly.

(No insulting anyone here if you can control yourselves, it's just an opinion)

Edited by ohlovelyrita

You are oversimplifying a very complicated subject. Kurt was the opposite of Axl Rose. Your attempts to draw parallels is absurd. The way you are attempting to show some analogous phenomena between what Axl is doing is now and how Kurt commented years ago is insulting.

Kurt's dead.

Rita's on fire.

But Courtney's alive and well and deals with the "I hate you and came to tell you because I have an internet connection" generation on a daily basis. So you can check it out.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.