The Dress Thread

Lithium

Sorry, as beautiful as she is, she has a muffin top. I feel like her briefs/bottoms need to be much more substantial given how high her waist is. There's literally inches between her waist and the tops of her........um.........'bikini'.

She's the perfect example of the Hollywood hype machine in action.

As for her much famed body - if she didn't have the gigantic rack and the stereotypical blonde American look nobody would pay her any attention.

She has rolls of back fat, her hip/waist ratio is atrocious and her backside is nothing to write home about.

She's not model material at all.

• Like 2

Sorry, as beautiful as she is, she has a muffin top. I feel like her briefs/bottoms need to be much more substantial given how high her waist is. There's literally inches between her waist and the tops of her........um.........'bikini'.

As for her much famed body - if she didn't have the gigantic rack and the stereotypical blonde American look nobody would pay her any attention.

She has rolls of back fat, her hip/waist ratio is atrocious and her backside is nothing to write home about.

and elbows are too pointy

2/10 wouldnt bang

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I think she's gorgeous personally, i like a girl that like...y'know, she looks like she don't need to be fuckin' drip-fed within the hour :lol: Had no idea she was so famous, thought she was just some random model.

Edited by sugaraylen

oh god...what is it with her body? Like...I don't know it is really weird, like a sausage trying to burst out of its skin ya know? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the girl is good looking but damn if she is going to be held up as some sort of model of perfection then....just no. Harsh but true.

Edited by Facekicker

oh god...what is it with her body? Like...I don't know it is really weird, like a sausage trying to burst out of its skin ya know? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the girl is good looking but damn if she is going to be held up as some sort of model of perfection then....just no. Harsh but true.

I also like your girl better. Didn't know this Kate, but she has a strange body. Now Red has pointed out her high waist, I can't see anything else anymore :lol:

I also like your girl better. Didn't know this Kate, but she has a strange body. Now Red has pointed out her high waist, I can't see anything else anymore :lol:

I could be wrong but I get the distinct impression that she may have had liposuction and/or other work done. Her body shape is weirdly distorted. And she is not toned at all. It is all body fat and no muscle - yet she isn't overweight or anything. I think the term is skinny-fat. Out of shape but slim. I reckon she'll age really badly and balloon like a whale.

Red's comment was anything someone with an interest in fashion would say...., I've seen the exact same thing said about Kate many other times.

That's a contradiction. I've seen the same thing said about her, and that particular picture, many times too. And most of the people who say so have nothing to do with fashion. Actually it tends to be a way of criticizing her because of all the hype and fame she has gotten, and you want to find that bad thing to downplay her. That's why I thought it was, ONCE AGAIN, the same old commentary. :shrugs: My bad.

Oh, come on. 99% of the times, all the celebrities and models are the result of the same machine. You see them without makeup, normal clothes and bad hair and you think there are plenty of better girlsaround the corner everyday.

The thing is, it's a matter of taste, I prefer her over those other girls you posted. Actually, I told you before, Natalie is very overrated (sorry :P) She is just a boring good looking girl but nothing remarkable. Kate has a gorgeous face and a lovely body. I bet you wouldn't criticize that much other girls you see everyday. Or are you telling me she is a 0 = wouldn't bang with my worst enemy's dick? You seem very judgemental of women, especially according to their size. I kind of understand your opinion of Lena Dunham, but now you're just exaggerating.

But fine, I will bang her if no one else in the world wants to. I will make the effort.

Back on topic, I always think a woman looks great in a black dress:

Kate+Upton+Dresses+Skirts+Off+Shoulder+D

Edited by Thin White Duke