A Greek fucking tragedy for any 90s kid

Bobbo

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzz31otZ4w

Ffs. Why the fuck would they do this? Granted, when I heard this was going to be on Disney Channel, I had my doubts. But then I heard it was going to be the same creative team and writers, so I was willing to wait it out. The result? Even worse than I imagined.

Although Boy Meets World had it's fair share of campy moments, it was more of a coming of age show than a kids show. But this? This is just unbearable kiddy tripe. Why waste this opportunity? They could've at least put this out on ABC Family. What a dent in my childhood :facepalm:

Who cares? It was a Disney show for kids in the 90s and it'll be a Disney show for kids in the 10s.

No. It wasn't.

The original was geared more towards a wider audience, and was more coming of age. It was campy to the point of cringe in places sure, but overall, they at least dwelled into topics of sex, drugs, alcohol, abuse, etc. that Disney wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. This new series is just gonna be geared towards 7 year olds and probably won't even be allowed to use the term "oh my god". Just a shame they're paying such an injustice to fans who grew up on the original show IMHO. They should've put this on a network that won't neuter the essence of the original.

Who cares? It was a Disney show for kids in the 90s and it'll be a Disney show for kids in the 10s.

No. It wasn't.

The original was geared more towards a wider audience, and was more coming of age. It was campy to the point of cringe in places sure, but overall, they at least dwelled into topics of sex, drugs, alcohol, abuse, etc. that Disney wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. This new series is just gonna be geared towards 7 year olds and probably won't even be allowed to use the term "oh my god". Just a shame they're paying such an injustice to fans who grew up on the original show IMHO. They should've put this on a network that won't neuter the essence of the original.

NuGuns are just as good as Old Guns.

No. It wasn't.

Exactly. There are episodes of BMW that Disney won't even air because they're too "controversial".