Richard Fortus and Kat surprises robbers

Guest Gunns

So they surprised the robbers by taking a picture of them earlier in the day and when the robbers developed the photos they saw they had always been pre-destined to steal that particular camera? Some final destination voodoo bullshit right there.

http://blogs.diariodonordeste.com.br/rocknordeste/musicos/esposa-de-guitarrista-do-guns-n-roses-e-roubada-em-recife/

translated:

The wife of guitarist Richard Fortus had their belongings stolen on the edge of Boa Viagem, Recife, on the afternoon of Monday (14). According to fans, the couple was returning from lunch when they were surprised by two robbers.

According to the newspaper Diario de Pernambuco, two men ran past and took a camera woman. Fans who were at the scene tried to run after the thieves to retrieve the camera, but have not reached them.

The advisory Chevrolet Hall, running the show, has more details about what happened.

Guns N 'Roses was in Pernambuco for their first performance in northeastern soil for Latin American tour, which will take place next Tuesday (15) in Recife.

On Thursday (16), the band will perform in Fortaleza, Ceará Event Center (CEC).

even though the article said 'wife' it was actually Kat Benzover

This might cause some delays or cause a 2 hour meeting *__________*

Hell yeah, leaks are on their way!

:rofl-lol:

Kat Benzover

lol

:rofl-lol:

fucking genius thread.

Guest Gunns

I think I was living my fantasy out through the way I spelt her name

The real question is what was fortus doing going back to kat bendsover's motel room?

• Like 1

Lucky DJ wasn't there he would have totally got them to steal some Ashbaswag™ so he could talk about it for months in newspapers, and how it fuels him to be more creative... with A$hbaswag™. Lucky escape... the robbers that is :)

On a serious note, anyone that leaves a woman in a neck brace is a real piece of shit, especially (but not exclusively) a beautiful woman like Kat. 2nd time guns have been robbed, they need to up there security routine.

:facepalm:

That's what happens when you don't stay alert 24/7 here in Brazil.

And that's why we (me and my brothers) carry tasers around...

That's what you get for playing in that damned land called the "northeast". Lol Brazil.

Can I have a facepalm for my country?

I guess that's why we actually have special courses here for football fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup. People are taught not to strut about with expensive cameras looking like rich tourists. Guess they could teach Richard and Kat a thing or two. Also, I love how they call this a 'misunderstanding'. What exactly was misunderstood ?

The real question is what was fortus doing going back to kat bensova's motel room?

Not really..since it's been obvious that they have been seeing each other for a quite some time.

When he was on tour with the Dead Daisies, she was with him doing all the pictures for the tour just like with Guns, and she posted a picture up of them kissing on a beach.

So yeah, safe to say that they are together.

I guess that's why we actually have special courses here for football fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup. People are taught not to strut about with expensive cameras looking like rich tourists. Guess they could teach Richard and Kat a thing or two. Also, I love how they call this a 'misunderstanding'. What exactly was misunderstood ?

i'm sorry for you... fans coming for the WORLD CUP

Then, they would better not come at all.

Well, I thought it was more common sense, really, as for as I could tell from the guy organizing it when he was on the radio. So I think the course is a rip-off. You can get mugged anywhere. :shrugs:

In Brazil, in South America, they don't care who you are, how important you are, how many people you are with, if they want something from you, they will take it. They will even put a bullet in your head in front of everyone, in front of a camera recording the act, they don't care. They get shit done and that's it.

It's unfortunate what happened to Kat - whoever she is. I can understand why tourists are the ones that robbers love to attack. They forget they're not in their country anymore. I see this shit happening in the news here in Peru, every fuckin' day. It's sad.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Well, I thought it was more common sense, really, as for as I could tell from the guy organizing it when he was on the radio. So I think the course is a rip-off. You can get mugged anywhere. :shrugs:

Could be... Some of those tips you can find on the internet for free, while others are pretty common sense. Truth is, some of the more common sense safety tips are worth exactly squat when it comes to Brazil. You can get mugged and killed even if you do everything correctly just because the guy robbing you didn't felt like it.

No surprise.

There are a lot of people in Brazil who don't want the tournament to happen.

Me included. This entire thing reeks of political scheming, just like Brazil's campaigns in the last couple world cups. That's why I've always rooted against the country, I've even gotten into trouble for it already, but more and more people are starting to agree with me by the day.

In Brazil, in South America, they don't care who you are, how important you are, how many people you are with, if they want something from you, they will take it. They will even put a bullet in your head in front of everyone, in front of a camera recording the act, they don't care. They get shit done and that's it.

It's unfortunate what happened to Kat - whoever she is. I can understand why tourists are the ones that robbers love to attack. They forget they're not in their country anymore. I see this shit happening in the news here in Peru, every fuckin' day. It's sad.

Yeah, i saw that video on Liveleak

I also saw that a thief shoot by a police officer when he tries to steal some dude's motorbike

Fucking glorius

The real question is what was fortus doing going back to kat bensova's motel room?

Not really..since it's been obvious that they have been seeing each other for a quite some time.

When he was on tour with the Dead Daisies, she was with him doing all the pictures for the tour just like with Guns, and she posted a picture up of them kissing on a beach.

So yeah, safe to say that they are together.

Richards married with kids, I know he's a "rockstar" but he seemed pretty content, obviously being away for a long time will put a strain and if Kat was always around it's definitely a possibility. Any links to this picture?