paradise city whistle

This is why GNR need to give us something else to discuss except Duff coming in for a bit. Though I suppose it's better than Axl is obese, Axl sounds like mickey mouse, Ashba fucks up again, blahblah says reunite or retire, there is no vault, BBF cryptically hints at leaving but never does, anyone but Axl says new record in a year, who the fuck is Pitman, Slash comments on new GNR but says nothing worth talking about.

How is my post quoted by two mods and hidden? Fuckin' amateur hour over here. :lol:

I don't know which is worse, the mistimed whistle or the slow-pitch softball toss into the front row. :lol:

Whats wrong with that? Gives those of us that like to be up front a chance to catch it still :shrugs:

It just looks like an old man toss too me. Plus, I question whether he could throw overhand if he wanted to in that jacket.

How is my post quoted by two mods and hidden? Fuckin' amateur hour over here. :lol:

I don't know which is worse, the mistimed whistle or the slow-pitch softball toss into the front row. :lol:

Whats wrong with that? Gives those of us that like to be up front a chance to catch it still :shrugs:

It just looks like an old man toss too me. Plus, I question whether he could throw overhand if he wanted to in that jacket.

I caught the whistle at Izod Center in Nov. 2011 and can say that I was probably a good 20 rows back. No Brett Favre but decent toss in my book. Someone offered me $100 for it but its a once in a lifetime souvenir so its all good to me.

Post isn't just hidden - it was actually deleted. There's no hide post option on mobile, and the delete post button is next to the quote button - maybe a mod accidentally hit that instead of quote? I know I've made that mistake more times than I care to admit :lol: