Australian presenter almost shoots herself with a nail gun

Guest NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

Fuckin' dozy bitch :lol: Aussie TV presenter birds are pure fitness.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Fuckin' dozy bitch :lol: Aussie TV presenter birds are pure fitness.

They're all vacuous tarts more like it.

Fit as fuck though man, all these interviews you watch and MY GOD!!! Christ almighty, if i was a kid in Aus i would've wanked myself to death before i got to 10 years old just off of daytime TV. Remember this one called Fifi Box interviewing Russell Brand, proper fuckin' fitness man, it's like fit birds grow on trees over there.

Over here they fuckin' nest in trees :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Fit as fuck though man, all these interviews you watch and MY GOD!!! Christ almighty, if i was a kid in Aus i would've wanked myself to death before i got to 10 years old just off of daytime TV. Remember this one called Fifi Box interviewing Russell Brand, proper fuckin' fitness man, it's like fit birds grow on trees over there.

Lol, Fifi Box, that woman drives me nuts but as long as she makes you happy Len, I'm OK with her. :D

Lol, Fifi Box, that woman drives me nuts but as long as she makes you happy Len, I'm OK with her. :D
This. And seriously what sort of name is that? She got called Dick Penis to match her too? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

This. And seriously what sort of name is that? She got called Dick Penis to match her too? :lol:

Oh leave her alone, what sort of name is Tristan or Kim or Naz, its a fuckin name innit, a handle, a way to describe someone, shes fit and thats all that matters in this world :lol:

Tristan and Naz are dumb as dogshit. We should combine our powers. We should be Tristanaz. :lol:

She's a total cookie cutter type anyway on Aussie TV. Dumb as a bag of doorknobs, evidently cognitively vacant and always with the same fake cheery facade. I'm sure you could find way fitter birds on screens. You know the type that doesn't almost commit accidental suicide on air.