This site has become a gnr&Axl bash site! Why do u still here

If you dont like Axl and new Gnr and all stuff why do u still here? I know southamerican shows were not goot at all, but Axl probably made his best, you only see if Axl is fat, or his jacket, but you dont think how hard would it be Axl, and sing songs with that level of dificulty probably when he´s recording other stuff.

Im sorry guys but you´re making of this website a garbage can, this was a supporters forum, not a bash forum

IM VERY SAD FOR YOU GUYS! GET A LIFE

If you dont like Axl and new Gnr and all stuff why do u still here? I know southamerican shows were not goot at all, but Axl probably made his best, you only see if Axl is fat, or his jacket, but you dont think how hard would it be Axl, and sing songs with that level of dificulty probably when he´s recording other stuff.

Im sorry guys but you´re making of this website a garbage can, this was a supporters forum, not a bash forum

Obvious trolling thread is obvious.

Unfortunately, we can't dictate people's opinions, and we'll continue to allow people to continue posting them, provided they're posting intelligently. What would you have us do? We could adopt the approach of another well-known GN'R site and censor any and all negativity - and there'd be nobody left posting here in a few short months.

Threads like this do nothing to help the situation - you'll find that most of the people that "bash" Axl would equally like to see him succeed, and praise him for doing so when he does.

Locking this as it will go nowhere.

• Like 1