Before Joining GNR, Do You Think the Current Members Even Know Locomotive, Coma, Etc?

spgunner :lol:

why do you hate slash so much? did he hurt your feelings?

I could begin with how disappointed I was with everything he did after he left Guns (musically speaking) and how he really became a musical prostitute. Or we could be here for hours and hours talking about the bad things he did to Axl - who's the only who stuck with us. I personally don't like his guitar playing anymore and I hate the things he has done to Axl for the past decades. For all the good moments Axl has given to us... i'm sorry I just can't stand that guy. I remember how great he was when I saw him with Guns in 1992 and I also remember how shitty he was with Snakepit in 95 (I watched both live). Coincidence or not when he was with Snakepit in Brazil he told a magazine here that he always hated playing Sweet Child. So for me he kinda died. Maybe some people feel like this towards the band in general or towards Axl. I personally feel that way as regards him. It's like... the bad guy who couldn't stand "Axl's ballads" is the biggest sell out of all times! The one who didn't like to play Sweet Child with his own band then plays the song at the fuckin' Superbowl with Fer-beeetch-gie ! I could spend days showing how much of a lying asshole he is but just this is enough and I rest my case. He'll do everything you want if you pay him. The guy moves his ass thinking about his pocket - if there was any soul in his music, let's be happy it was caught on tape when Axl was around to be able to work on it. Money is good and everybody wants it but being a blind greedy fuck... excuse me !

thanks for the laughs bro.

Slash: The Musical Prostitute :lol:

Sure, because Axl plays for the love he has for his fans right? He plays with some of the most talented musicians of our era like Kid Rock, Bubbles and Sebastian Bach.

Slash dislikes SCOM, Tommy Stinson dislikes GNR, but that's ok to you. Nice.

"The bad things he did to Axl" Like what? Do you have any proof? Axl's words? :lol: Doesn't cross your mind that Axl probably did bad things to Slash too? Is that ok to you?

No offense, but you are stupid. No offense again, but that's why I make fun of brazilian posters, being one myself. You got it all wrong dude/lady. And the worst thing is that you seem to be a grown person. Yet you act like a "Belieber". How pathetic is that?

:facepalm: huehuehuehue :facepalm: huehuehue :facepalm:

I have a new sig now.

• Like 1

I could begin with how disappointed I was with everything he did after he left Guns (musically speaking) and how he really became a musical prostitute. Or we could be here for hours and hours talking about the bad things he did to Axl - who's the only who stuck with us. I personally don't like his guitar playing anymore and I hate the things he has done to Axl for the past decades. For all the good moments Axl has given to us... i'm sorry I just can't stand that guy. I remember how great he was when I saw him with Guns in 1992 and I also remember how shitty he was with Snakepit in 95 (I watched both live). Coincidence or not when he was with Snakepit in Brazil he told a magazine here that he always hated playing Sweet Child. So for me he kinda died. Maybe some people feel like this towards the band in general or towards Axl. I personally feel that way as regards him. It's like... the bad guy who couldn't stand "Axl's ballads" is the biggest sell out of all times! The one who didn't like to play Sweet Child with his own band then plays the song at the fuckin' Superbowl with Fer-beeetch-gie ! I could spend days showing how much of a lying asshole he is but just this is enough and I rest my case. He'll do everything you want if you pay him. The guy moves his ass thinking about his pocket - if there was any soul in his music, let's be happy it was caught on tape when Axl was around to be able to work on it. Money is good and everybody wants it but being a blind greedy fuck... excuse me !
The "musical prostitute(s)" would be Axl's current touring line up. These guys who're themselves out for the fame of "being in Guns n Roses" which we all know is bullshit. Occasionally they whine and piss n moan (like a prostitute) over new music "coming soon" and leaving the pimp (TB/Axl) but they are hooked on the easy money.

I'm sure the members have gotten AFD and the UYI 1 and 2 albums. Why would they want to be in a band they weren't a fan of? it makes no sense, but since Tommy was in the Replacements, that explains why he wasn't a fan.

We know DJ has been a fan of GNR since they began.

I can't see being in a band that you're not a fan of their music. If it's for the money, then they shouldn't be a part of GNR at all.

• Like 1

BUT how come they don't see it in Slash when he plays with everybody to cash some money in.

"To cash some money in" is factually wrong. Unless, of course, you can show each and everyone of us the paychecks he "cashed in" for all his collaboration since he left Guns.

huehuehue

I doubt it

Now I don't doubt they were fans. I am sure DJ liked Appetite and the rest of the hits, but he seems like a guy that likes music for image than sounds. Why would he seek the deep cuts? Out of all of them though, IF one of them did know the deep cuts, it would probably be him.

Ron, Frank, Chris, and Richard were probably casual fans

Tommy doesn't like GNR

Missed you Volcano!

Who do you think knows all the GNR catalog? And who knows the least?

Do you think most of them even know those songs now or just the hits?

DJ was a big GNR fan (i assume he wasn't lying on this one) he probably know these tracks. The others? BBF didn't really a big fan of the band, but he probably knows the hits. The others: don't know. Stinson didn't like GNR at all (which is why i consider him a douche) Finck/Bucket etc. probably know the bands catalog but they don't really like them according to Axl interviews from the early 00's

If I joined GNR I'd still post on the forums about how shit we are.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Crash Diet