Vince Neil of Motley Crue's reaction to Axl being named Greatest Singer-"#LOL"

Seriously?

Because Vince isn't as good of a singer as Axl, that means his opinion isn't relevant?

I don't think you get the point. Of course everyone with ears are allowed to criticise any singer they want to. I can do that, you can do that, Vince Meal can do that. But when you are known for being really bad at singing yourself, like Vince has become, and your criticism comes out like contemptuous bashing of someone vastly better than you and someone you have a well-known beef with, then the irony is just too overwhelming to not enjoy.

If Vince had stated in a more diplomatic manner that he disagreed with the list, I don't think people would make fun of him. A little humility goes a long way, especially in the tricky art of criticism.

You know what's funny? The asshole DID write a polite status in first place, where he only asked to ppl in his page if they agreed with the chart. But later he edited it, left one sentence and added the LOL.

Basically, he couldn't avoid being a jackass to Axl and now he's all over the news, thanks to his LOL.

So we should be LOLing the whole stuff.

Oh so true.

LOL is such an asshole thing to say. The guy should be tarred and feathered.

How dare he, right?

Man if somebody ever said something about me with "lol" behind it I'd have to whup their ass.

PS

When did Axl fans become so sensitive again? They worship Axl for calling Madison a lesbian cunt, but then whine and cry because another singer said "lol" about Axl.

I dont whine and cry. Just stating what happened and how I caught him editing his own status from good to bad.

Vince Neil is an idiot, regardless his Axl hatred. Although, we all know he uses this feud with Axl to promote himself, because himself as an artist is a joke.

I dont worship Axl for calling Madison that. All the contrary, I disapprove his ways and if I was Madison I would have taken that to the media and crucify him for gender violence and homophobia.

You didn't "catch" him. He changed his message. I doubt he was trying to pull a fast one.

You think he is an idiot? Cool. I've never met the man before.

So him and Axl got into a tiff 25 years ago. You think they are still "feuding" and how do you know he is using that feud to promote himself? The Axl story was huge news, trending at the top of Yahoo. Neil didn't just pull some random thing out that happened a decade ago. He made a comment on the top rock news story of the day. And AGAIN - all he said was "lol." that really offends you? Lots worse things were said in every comment section in every publication that posted the story. Read the comments on DJ's facebook page.

He is a joke as an artist? Been in the business for 30 years, sold 75 million albums........yes, he is quite the joke.

Glad to see you don't worship Axl for his disgusting statements. That lifts you up a notch in my book.

Don't you think it's a bit funny that when Axl lashes out against another artist, people praise him for not being afraid to speak the truth or they say "that's just Axl being Axl." But when another artist says something bad about Axl, people automatically go to the "he is just jealous" or "he is just using Axl's name to promote his career."

If the beef with Axl was over, then he wouldnt have made any comment on the "top news". Who cares if its all over the Internet? It's not his business. Since when is he a journalist or a news commenter?

I mean, if he really wanted to bury the hatchet with Axl, the correct behavior would be to ignore anything Axl. But apparently he still gets the chills down his spine when it come to Rose. So there, he loves it.

LOL doesnt offend me at all!! LOOOOL.... see? I love using LOL and LMAO and ROTFLMAO. All I did was point out how Neil does care about Axl, while Axl doesnt give a fuck about him. I read most comments on those sites and pages you mention, but the comment that stands out is Vince Neil's because he's famous, get it? And his comment made it to the "news" too. Some small notes were written about it in sites like Blabbermouth, MetalSludge and others of the kind. Not without mentioning the old 90's feud. So I have plenty proof he still uses that to make it to the news.

I havent praised Axl for saying anything against other artists or fans. I dont like when he does that. Mostly because usually what goes around, comes around. I guess his tongue is more calmed now than how he was 20 years ago. Although the Madison thing was one of the most horrible things I've ever heard him say. Pretty close to the One In a Million lyrics. I'm surprised media didn't catch him on that one and trashed him to hell.

When did Axl fans become so sensitive again? They worship Axl for calling Madison a lesbian cunt, but then whine and cry because another singer said "lol" about Axl.

Who are these people you talk about who "worship Axl for ranting on Madison" and who "whine and cry about Vince Neal dissing Axl"? Do they really exist outside your head?

But on a serious note, you aren't new here - right? This is still the same old Soulmonster (IE: MSL wannabee) who has posted for years? If so, you'd know that lots of the die-hards still praise Axl's immature rant. And, have you not read this topic and read the comments about Neil?

But are these the same people or have you just conveniently lumped them together to support your crazy ideas about how these "nutters" behave?

Besides, I don't see much "whining and crying" in this thread except from you :shrugs:

Volcano? Sailaway? Gunzen? Warchild? The very fact that you act like their isn't a group of Nutters just proves the point that you like to argue with everything I say. You know there is a group that worships everything Axl does.

As far as I know neither of these guys you mention have posted in this thread and "whined and cried" about Vince Neil. So it seems it is just you making things up.

The next time some members behave in a way you don't like I assume you will add this behaviour to your ever-growing fictive "Axl worshipper", too, adding yet another head to the fictive cupcake you keep hilariously fighting in such a huge amount of your posts on the forum. I understand that the world would appear less complicated to you if indeed there was a group of members here who exhibited all these traits, who stood for all the silly Axl worshipping that is so revolting to you -- and it might even have justified your crusade against these "nutters", as you used to call them -- but as far as I see it is just you being unable to keep members separate and unable to hold each member responsible for nothing else than his or her own posts.

Edited by SoulMonster

It's times like these I wish Axl would drop everything, do a reunion tour, hit every city Motley Crue is hitting and completely destroy them. Fly the Goodyear blimp from their Giants Stadium show over the local county fair to remind Wince what he's good for.

So funny coming from a man who missed half the words every concert he's done for more years than I care to keep count except one dvd release (that has been watched in full length by me anyway). I don't hate Motley Crue but I'm falling into the category of people saying look who's talking honestly. Axl on his crappiest day barely sounds worse than Vince consistantly.