Axl style in 09'

2006 Axl is hard to beat as a total package in my opinion. Possibly my favorite ever but I could be biased as that was the first time I saw him. He just oozed badass.

So agreed. He REFINED his new look. He had a little bit of 2002 and a whole lotta fashion sense.

Edited by Evil Ernie

I still don't understand why, if you were a millionaire who didn't work 9 to 5, that you wouldn't have a trainer who would keep you looking like a GOD.

THIS

He used to.. I definitely think there's medical issues... Things we don't know.

Am I the only one who think he looks better with the jackets, hats and the glasses on? He's quite fat, his hair is awful and the glasses make him look younger.

Some of the jackets are ugly, yes, but I totally understand why he covers up.

But on the residency he looked ok with just the bandana, it depends of his confidence level and how he shows himself

This is purely my speculation, I have no real evidence for this besides what I observe. I could be wrong. (I don't want dexter tearing me a new asshole).

But I think I purely has to do with his alcohol intake. This is why he can look and sound like shit one week (South America) and than he lays off the sauce for 3 weeks and sounds like the Rock God that he is.

I'm not saying that he's out of control and on death watch, but it makes total sense IMO.

I wish Axl return wearing this cool shirts (13:10) rather than always seeing him with the hat, the leather jacket. Also wearing regular T-shirts like the black one (you can check it out through the concert).

His at his best vocally as well.

He doesn't look like he was fucking disguised like nowadays style, although I like it, I prefer 100% this ones.

Looking at that concert, Axl was untouchable - the whole band really.

What a blazing show, with such an amazing frontman.

I still don't understand why, if you were a millionaire who didn't work 9 to 5, that you wouldn't have a trainer who would keep you looking like a GOD.

Because there's better things to do with three hours of your day?

Considering half the job is maintaining up your image/look in the entertainment industry, nope.

THIS

Fitness enthusiast/physique competitor weighing in: I think you guys are forgetting that regardless of a trainer, you still have to put in all the work, and the work is fucking hard. I have a trainer, but all he can really do is advise me on my diet and tell me which exercises to perform. It's up to me as to whether I follow his diet advice and eat the right foods as well as if I truly exert myself via the exercises and not do things like "cheat reps" and stuff. And I know nobody's brought up the following, but I'll say it anyway just for the shit of it: even with "gear" (steroids), the same rules apply. Diet needs to be on point and the exercises need to be just as strenuous.