Axl style in 09'

I wish Axl return wearing this cool shirts (13:10) rather than always seeing him with the hat, the leather jacket. Also wearing regular T-shirts like the black one (you can check it out through the concert).
His at his best vocally as well.

He doesn't look like he was fucking disguised like nowadays style, although I like it, I prefer 100% this ones.

Edited by valengf

Haha yes, but I was considering the fact that Axl looks like the same as 09 and quite different than him in 06.

Hey do you know where I can download a DVD from this fucking amazing concert? I don't think they sell it in my country :/

I wish he still dressed like this. He could button the shirt up a bit higher since he's not in as good a shape now as he was back in these days. He'd still look hot.

2cxdlzt.jpg

Just take those horrible sexy women extra long t-shrits off and change them for some normal t-sirts and unzipped the fucking leather jackets and Axl would already look much better.

Yes!! That is what I'm trying to say. He looked so cool in that concert, so natural rockstar. Now the long t-shirts and zipped-at-the-bottom leather jackets seem like uncomfortable, they are too fucking big he can't even move "fluently" (he looks like a robot sometimes).

Yeah cool look, actually after he stopped the jersey-fever of 2002 he has dressed pretty cool all the time. But I do not get the recent short leather jacket+long ass t-shirt" thingy. Looks odd and very uncomfortable on stage, unlike the leather skirt of the 90ties.

• Like 1

I wish Axl return wearing this cool shirts (13:10) rather than always seeing him with the hat, the leather jacket. Also wearing regular T-shirts like the black one (you can check it out through the concert).

His at his best vocally as well.

He doesn't look like he was fucking disguised like nowadays style, although I like it, I prefer 100% this ones.

yeah, he looked like himself there.

the super-stuffed leather jacket/hat/glasses/etc. stuff these days really is just kind of weird, but whatever.

• Like 1

I still don't understand why, if you were a millionaire who didn't work 9 to 5, that you wouldn't have a trainer who would keep you looking like a GOD.

Because there's better things to do with three hours of your day?

• Like 1

I still don't understand why, if you were a millionaire who didn't work 9 to 5, that you wouldn't have a trainer who would keep you looking like a GOD.

Because there's better things to do with three hours of your day?

Like record and release music.

Oh wait...

• Like 2

THIS

He used to.. I definitely think there's medical issues... Things we don't know.

THIS

He used to.. I definitely think there's medical issues... Things we don't know.

Am I the only one who think he looks better with the jackets, hats and the glasses on? He's quite fat, his hair is awful and the glasses make him look younger.

Some of the jackets are ugly, yes, but I totally understand why he covers up.

But on the residency he looked ok with just the bandana, it depends of his confidence level and how he shows himself

I think all the layers are to cover up the weight. I think the hat and bandana is to cover up the hair line and the glasses, to hide the aging eyes. Having said that, I'm not hating on him for it. We're all different people with our own flaws and issues. But I'm pretty sure that's what is going on at least as far as the glasses and hats go. Too many aging male rock stars do it for it to be anything else.

Edited by combos

I mean, if he simply dressed like an adult, no one would give him as much shit. Well about that at least. But the '06 Axl is my favorite of this era. If only he didn't have the corn rows.

Without cornrows and with bandana, he would have looked exactly like the 90s