tom petty w/ steve winwood or kiss w/ def leppard

PITBOSS

I got to see petty maybe like 12 years ago and def leppard maybe 5 years ago. never seen kiss or steve winwood.

i could see both and get shitty seats or see one with decent seats.

Winwood you don't need to see up close, the music carries his show, and who wants to see fake Ace Frehley up close?

Get the shit seats and see both. :shrugs:

looks like I'm gonna try to do both. got the kiss tix, petty will be about two months from now.

I checked the kiss tix and I guess they weren't selling well because the prices were way more reasonable than they were when this was announced....

The problem is that KISS are always touring and you pretty much know what the setlist is going to be.

Petty might tour every few years, but having a support act like Steve Winwood makes that an even better show to go see.

Sometimes at shows with lawn seats, they have people going around with tickets to see if they want to move into the seated sections.

kiss was on the list of haven't seen yet along with metallica and ac/dc. I don't follow kiss closely so the setlist will be a surprise to me. I'm gonna try to hit the petty concert as well, last time I saw him was about 12 years ago with the wallflowers and it was pretty good.