I want to talk about how bad this is...

Matt Sorum's Fierce Joy - For the Wild Ones:

I know this was posted before, but I feel the title lacked the punch it needed for this gem to truly spread throughout the world.

ER sent it to me a few days ago and honestly, this video is just... too special not to be seen by absolutely everyone. :lol:

Shame, I thought his first single was alright. Oh well. :shrugs:

sHOTyFQ.gif

• Like 3

So this is Sorum's full retard take on the WTTJ video?

I almost made it to the 1:00 mark. :lol:

Basically. :lol:

The worst part is, I think he's spreading a great message. Just think it's funny he's going about it in such an unintentionally hilarious manner.

• Like 1

So this is Sorum's full retard take on the WTTJ video?

I almost made it to the 1:00 mark. :lol:

Basically. :lol:

The worst part is, I think he's spreading a great message. Just think it's funny he's going about it in such an unintentionally hilarious manner.

Imagine him sitting around watching the final edit being like, "Yup. Nailed it." :lol:

• Like 3

Matt Sorum's Fierce Joy - For the Wild Ones:

I know this was posted before, but I feel the title lacked the punch it needed for this gem to truly spread throughout the world.

ER sent it to me a few days ago and honestly, this video is just... too special not to be seen by absolutely everyone. :lol:

Shame, I thought his first single was alright. Oh well. :shrugs:

sHOTyFQ.gif

It's got a real David Brent vibe.
  • Like 4

I don't see what's so hilarious about the video? It sends a strong and powerful message in regards to something he is obviously extremely passionate about. Some images were disturbing, but enlightening as well, and he's dedicating what "fame" he has to get that message out there, in an interesting way. Good for him.

• Like 4

I don't see what's so hilarious about the video? It sends a strong and powerful message in regards to something he is obviously extremely passionate about. Some images were disturbing, but enlightening as well, and he's dedicating what "fame" he has to get that message out there, in an interesting way. Good for him.

Yeah, I acknowledged that, I think the message is great. It's just that the song is awful and the video is cheesy beyond comprehension.

• Like 3

Yeah, I acknowledged that, I think the message is great. It's just that the song is awful and the video is cheesy beyond comprehension.

The song isn't good for sure, but I don't see the video as cheesy at all. Maybe it's because I love animals as well, so I get what his intentions were with it. Certainly it's not your typical music video, and it wasn't meant to be. He's (trying) to send a message, and I guess people will get it or they won't.

Maybe it wouldn't have seemed as cheesy if he had half naked girls giving him a lap dance while he sat there watching the screen.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl
  • Like 2

The song isn't good for sure, but I don't see the video as cheesy at all. Maybe it's because I love animals as well, so I get what his intentions were with it. Certainly it's not your typical music video, and it wasn't meant to be. He's (trying) to send a message, and I guess people will get it or they won't.

Maybe it wouldn't have seemed as cheesy if he had half naked girls giving him a lap dance while he sat there watching the screen.

Yeah, maybe you're right. I didn't get the message, went straight up over my head. I guess this one was just too highbrow for me.

• Like 4

Then maybe he didnt have to write a song and make a music video about it. There are other ways to get the message out like just showing the video of the animals and talking about it.

Why would you want to listen to this song twice? Once you've heard the message you'll never play this crap again.

• Like 1

Then maybe he didnt have to write a song and make a music video about it. There are other ways to get the message out like just showing the video of the animals and talking about it.

Why would you want to listen to this song twice? Once you've heard the message you'll never play this crap again.

Hmm, let's see. He's an animal rights activist as well as a musician. Is it so fuckin odd that he might want to combine the two? I don't think so. And btw, he DOES do other things to get the message out. This was but one, and not necessarily a failure. The fact that people are even talking about the video, good or bad, may be all he wanted.

• Like 2

It's got a real David Brent vibe.

You fucking nailed it :rofl-lol:

Oh my, I couldn't help but laugh out loud about 35 seconds in. I can't take Sorum seriously and this song is shit.

Would this be classified under Nobody puts baby in a corner or dadrock?? Maybe tryhardrock?

I think it's a hybrid of Nobody puts baby in a corner and dadrock, with aspirations of haircut rock...but it just falls short and is probably best described as tryhardrock.