Axl, fix the whistle please...

Yes, bugs me too.

he should stop with those sad "ooooowwwws" after verses or at the end of the songs. sound really weak.

Yes, this too. I never liked it. If I recall correctly, he sometimes did it wit NR too in the 90s, and I never liked it.

Axl doesn't work for us.

Of course he doesn't work for us, but in all reality the timing of that whistle sounds ridiculous these days.

I know, I was refering to what he said in the chats (? I think). And that seems to be Axl's attitude to fans giving him advice.

I remember what you're referring to, but my suggestion isn't in a super negative sense, and it's mostly for opening a discussion not bad mouthing Axl.

And another way of looking at it is that it actually takes power AWAY from Axl because he's no longer kicking the song into high gear with that whistle.

Edited by SheldonR311
  • Like 1

he should stop with those sad "ooooowwwws" after verses or at the end of the songs. sound really weak.

And he should save his breath to the rest of the song ...

By the way .... does anyone knows about one single live performance of this song, where he sings "won't you PLEASE take me home"?

The whistle thing bothers me too!Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

It's just weird,out of place,mistimed. You'd think that if he's the musical perfectionist that he's claimed to be. He'd would fix it. Or never changed it to begin with.

Edited by SweetRose

I don't watch many new Guns performanaces but I had seen them do PC recently and thought he just fucked up during that whistle part. I didn't realize he does that all the time now. I think it was the Golden Gods so the whole thing was awful anyway.