The Strain

Zint

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about the guys at the end who killed the vampire lawyer and those neighbors she killed.

I'm pretty sure the lead guy was a vampire, but is he going to be like a Blade vampire and not kill humans. didn't he look like the other vampires to you?

I just love this show. The whole storyline about WWII is so good too. I was shocked to learn the Jewish vampire hunter was the one who carved the coffin. That was a nice shocker. I wonder when the Nazi soldier becomes a vampire? It has to be soon since he looks like the same as he did at the end of the war.

Next week, it looks like the exterminator guy finds EF. I hope eventually the Spanish guy meets up with them too. I like his character and I think with his street smarts he could be a good addition to Ef and everyone else.

I do hope the old vampire hunter lives for the second season. He's so good.

Last night's episode was so good.

The exterminator is one of the gang now. Also the blonde who was paid to put a virus on all communications in NYC was also in the convenience store where EF and the rest got stuck.

Those worms really freak me out.

Last night thanks for the exterminator there were some light moments, but all in all it was a very suspenseful episode.

I kinda like this show, but the storyboard seems too slow.. I hope it will improves
Finally Vasilij including... I fucking hate the guy with the glasses i'm glad he is dead (although it was a pretty bad scene overall)

(if you are gonna complain about spoilers then don't fucking click on this thread :) )

I kinda like this show, but the storyboard seems too slow.. I hope it will improves

Finally Vasilij including... I fucking hate the guy with the glasses i'm glad he is dead (although it was a pretty bad scene overall)

(if you are gonna complain about spoilers then don't fucking click on this thread :) )

or you could just use spoiler tags :shrugs:

I figured the master would look more like the original vampire than a handsome one. Those worms still freak me out. That German Nazi guy must be way powerful since he was made directly from the master.

Since there's already going to be a second season, I doubt they will find and kill the master at the end of this season.

I love this show. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last scene. When you listen to the background radio or police radios you can hear how NYC is in a crisis and it makes you even more afraid to what is happening and how many people are being infected?

I figure by the end of the season, half of NYC will be vampires and God help them if they get out and branch out to the other cities and maybe crossing state lines?

I know. I hate when the show is over too! Anyway, plenty of suspense last night.

What is the master going to do with Ef's exwife Kelly? I think he will use her to get to her son and eventually the whole group.

So glad the Ukrane guy didn't get killed. I really like him. I'm hoping eventually the Spanish guy will join their group too. He's a good fighter and he's got plenty of street smarts, which you are going to need to fight those super vampires.

Where are those other vampire fighters from a few shows ago? This show just keeps you wanting more. It's just so good.

Well, since The Strain is going to be on for a second season, I don't think there will be any cure or getting the master by the end of this run.

I'm wondering what the master will do with Kelly, Ef's ex-wife? Probably use his son to find the pawnshop. I think I read the last show would be an assault on the pawnshop. I only hope those other vampire hunters can help out when the time comes.