The Strain

Zint

Yeah, next week the vampire hunters who are vampires too come out to play.

You got that right. Humans can't fight those vampires and the Master is way too strong. How the hell can they kill him? Obviously, he's killed the old Jewish's guys family and intends to do that to Ef. He's already got his wife, getting his son should be easy since the kid doesn't listen to anyone and goes off on his own.

If this was real life, all the humans in NYC and the surrounding cities would all be vampires by now and going from state to state.

The show's been renewed for a second season, so there won't be no happy ending this season. I felt bad for the Puerto Rican guy. He lost both his brother and his mother. The guy has some great instincts. Ef needs him on their team.

Edited by Val22

Vampires. First we take the city, then we go global. I think all the core characters will survive but their wife and families will get got and be hunting them down for the next season. so it will be up to those good vamps to fight the master and human's will become like big macs for vampires. McVampire with fries please and a Dr Blood. how many eps left?

LOL. Well, I got the new TV guide and it said that Ef and his merry crew are going to try and lure the Master into the sunlight. I mean really? Anyway, the producers hinted that Ef's son might get eaten by his mother and the Master might have some hidden tricks under his cape!

Either way, I think the season finale is going to be awesome! Have to wait until the summer of 2015 for the second season.

• 3 weeks later...