Duff & Slash: Washington (16/08)

auad

1408366451.jpg

Duff proved once again that still has a good relationship with all members and former members of Guns N 'Roses. Having played a few shows with Axl's new Guns and Co. a few months ago, he made ​​a cameo appearance on the show in which Slash with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators band opened for Aerosmith in Washington DC (16/08). Duff attended performing the song "It's So Easy". The tour "Let's Rocke Rule" Aerosmith with Slash runs until September 9th in North America.

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_812/208638-slash.html

• Like 3

Not sure if I call Duff lucky or unlucky to be in this position, but there aren't many people out there who can share the stage with both Axl and Slash and remain friends afterwards. Duff is just too cool. MyGNR should interview (or send 5 questions to) him.

We talked about it here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/208035-slash-featuring-myles-kennedy-the-conspirators-tour-2014-2015/page-40
And the picture of Duff & Slash was originally taken by the great Toshie Sasaki, not cool to put a watermark on pic you don't own the rights.... ;)

No video yet but many pictures !
slash%20(30).jpg

slash%20(44).jpg

slash%20(48).jpg

slash%20(76).jpg

• Like 1

Normally, I wouldn't expect to think that the opening band would bring a guest to play with them for a song on a short set, but I guess since it was in Washington, and Walking Papers did open for Aerosmith in some of the shows in Europe, I guess the guys in Aerosmith were cool with it which is great.

Edited by Anguyen92

We talked about it here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/208035-slash-featuring-myles-kennedy-the-conspirators-tour-2014-2015/page-40

And the picture of Duff & Slash was originally taken by the great Toshie Sasaki, not cool to put a watermark on pic you don't own the rights.... ;)

You'll have to excuse Axl Rose - Fã Clube, they are not very bright.

Thanks for all the other pics!

• Like 1

I guess both Slash and Axl respect that Duff is friends with both of them and hopefully they are both mature enough to not put him in the middle of their problems with each other.

I know I was in a position like that with members of my husband's family. Eventually, one side of his family showed their bad side and I was able to get away from them.

I think since Duff doesn't see either Slash and Axl that often, and since whatever happened was years ago, they just are happy to be friends and not bring up old problems when he's with either of them.

I think if Duff felt uncomfortable then he would stay away from whoever made him feel weird or just tell them how he felt about stuff.

Did Duff get Axl's permission to play with Slash? Or was this a big FU to Axl and The Beta? It seems pretty rude of Duff to go and play with one of Axl's biggest enemies. Then to top it off by having pictures of the performance come out? I really don't understand how these guys can be so insensitive to Axl's feelings. Why would Duff purposely do something like this to hurt Axl?

^^ Maybe Duff just really wants to jam with one of his oldest friends and that's all there is to it? Is that so wrong? It's near where he lives and everyone, so far, seems to have no problem with it.

What if Axl sees that picture?

It's almost like they are purposely doing that JUST to try and make Axl mad.

I just don't like it. Seems like Slash did this to intentionally try and hurt Axl's feelings.

Not cool.

Lol, because it's all about Axl, right?

They could have at least thought about how this might make him feel.

Slash did this with the Erin picture and now with Duff.

That cancer sure has it out for Axl.

Twenty years later and the guy is still doing things purposely to try and hurt Axl.