The "Ron don't go" monumental campaign, starts now!

Motley Crue wrote a song about this topic back in 1990, it's called "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)" :)

How many pages you need to post that shit on? It was stupid the last page too.

Is it written somewhere else? Where???

Speaking about stupid...

Don't Go Away Mad...

I believe so. Now, you were saying?

I was refering to another poster who was being a jerk and ofending Gunner_PT and Gunner_PT said that he was going to report him so I was hoping he was going to get banned, I was being ironic to that offensive poster.

Then I thought I could use the same thing but now about the topic itself, about Ron leaving the band peacefully and in good terms with Axl / the band.

But you're right, I did use it twice but in different context. Peace :)

Edited by Klay

Don't Go Away Mad...

I believe so. Now, you were saying?

I was refering to another poster who was being a jerk and ofending Gunner_PT and Gunner_PT said that he was going to report him so I was hoping he was going to get banned, I was being ironic to that offensive poster.

Then I thought I could use the same thing but now about the topic itself, about Ron leaving the band peacefully and in good terms with Axl / the band.

But you're right, I did use it twice but in different context. Peace :)

Man, you are talking about deleted posts .... You shouldn't do that :lol:

I think you shouldn't press the artist.

It's his life, he knows the fans like him just like the fans will love anyone that fits his shoes.

There's always gonna be fans that like and fans that don't like.

Slash, Bucket, Finck, Tobias, now Ron,... some of us likes some of these and hated other. I had no appreciaton for Bucket at all but there are guys who loved the guy with a bucket in his head playing ET music.

I like Ron's skills and he seems a nice guy but I think he's too technical so it ain't such a big deal.

Just go way in good terms with Axl, that's what the fans expect from him :)

Edited by Klay