Who killed Lucy Beale?

Towelie

so i take it this is the british equivalent of who shot JR?

Not quite, there's a murder on average once a year in Eastenders. It's a program about people who live in a small area of London who are always filling for divorce, cheating and murdering. Yet surprisingly never swearing with an unusually low amount of racism where the people who move in always seem to meet politically correct quotas.

It's filled with so many stereotypes it's almost unrealistic. The Christmas episode each year almost always ends with someone crying in the rain or someone being written out of the show.

It's also about people who live in a very small square/roundabout of streets. Proportionally the life expectancy there is worse than for asofai characters.

Bad acting too!!! ..but it's British so people don't bat an eyelid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For a point of reference y'know on the front cover of GnR Lies it says 'Dirty Den in the Pen'? Well 'Dirty' Den Watts was a character in Eastenders in the 80s, as the front cover of Lies is supposed to be a piss-take of a sensationalist British Tabloid.

• Like 1

For a point of reference y'know on the front cover of GnR Lies it says 'Dirty Den in the Pen'? Well 'Dirty' Den Watts was a character in Eastenders in the 80s, as the front cover of Lies is supposed to be a piss-take of a sensationalist British Tabloid.

And my father was one of the many writers called in by Eastenders to write him back in, my father's own personal contribution to Den Watts coming back from Spain was to give him a wife out there who came back with him named after my half sister and one of his; Christine.

And my father was one of the many writers called in by Eastenders to write him back in, my father's own personal contribution to Den Watts coming back from Spain was to give him a wife out there who came back with him named after my half sister and one of his; Christine.

So there you have it Bran, two degrees of seperation. And you're a dirty bastard too Snakes, so thats even more of a connection :lol:

My father married my moma! - after two of their kids were born and am 5th (youngest) out of that litter which also was both of their last litters...

Anyways, Lucy Beale.

Was cool when she rose from the dead and we got to see her last day and the whole cast were running around wondering if their character was going to be the one 'that done' Lucy because it was A: live and B: a heavily guarded secret that even had people gambling on it in betting shops.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I don't think she rose from the dead dear boy, it was a flashback episode :lol:

I know... but it looked cool how they done it regardless... like she was rising.

and! - I noticed she was standing next to the word 'coffin' as soon as they rose her from the grave to tell her story, on a poster in the background on the E20/nightclub.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Thats just a knock off of the Dean Wicks thing, fuckin' hell, is that what Northern soaps have sunk to, nicking off their superior south east counterpart

You should watch Emmerdale right now. Alicia got fingered by a 14 year old.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Oh fuck off Snakes, you probably fingered a few yourself in the dark down The Common :lol: