Who killed Lucy Beale?

Towelie

Enough of your trendy US HBO dramas... lets talk Eastenders. Yes I watch it and yes I am ashamed to publicly admit so (I also watch Coronation Street so there's no fucking hope for me), but I'm sure I can't be the only one on this board.

So who do you think killed Lucy Beale?

I think Peter.

Edited by Towelie

I ain't ashamed! :lol: Bollocks, I'll watch what I want, I'll watch Playbus if i feel like it!

Y'know who i reckon did it? I reckon it's gonna be like an Inspector Calls, ever see that? That play where like, they're all involved to some degree in her death but in convoluted ways?

Edited by Lennie Godber

What the fucking Christ on a cracker are you lot on about? Fuckin' Eastenders? Bunch of fuckin' old wimmin the lot of ya! <_<

If you can hand on heart tell me that you've never consistently watched Corrie for any length of time in your life? Exactly :lol:

Not since I was a kid. It rots your brain that shite does! :lol:

What the fucking Christ on a cracker are you lot on about? Fuckin' Eastenders? Bunch of fuckin' old wimmin the lot of ya! <_<

If you can hand on heart tell me that you've never consistently watched Corrie for any length of time in your life? Exactly :lol:

Not since I was a kid. It rots your brain that shite does! :lol:

As opposed to the culturally enriching experience of listening to GnR? :lol: You're a man that bangs quiff in graveyards, walks down high streets with a lampshade over his todger and drinks gravy out of a cup, how about Commando, whats that do for your brain? What about that classic enduring tale Robocop? :lol: Exactly! :lol:

Not one shit given as to who killed Lucy Beale....

It's a television show...

My father's even written for it! - When they decided to bring back 'Dirty' Den from grave, before killing him off again; they called on writers like my father to write him back in and went outside their main in-house writers for that one; Let's see, somebody said he should have went to Spain etc... My father's contribution to writing Dirty Den back in was to give his character a wife out there, a character called Chrissie, named after my sister, Christine. That whole character was my father's creation just to write Den back in.

4399006581a5524261150l.jpg

So who killed Lucy Beale? Don't care, we never wrote it. :lol:

Not one shit given as to who killed Lucy Beale....

It's a television show...

My father's even written for it! - When they decided to bring back 'Dirty' Den from grave, before killing him off again; they called on writers like my father to write him back in and went outside their main in-house writers for that one; Let's see, somebody said he should have went to Spain etc... My father's contribution to writing Dirty Den back in was to give his character a wife out there, a character called Chrissie, named after my sister, Christine. That whole character was my father's creation just to write Den back in.

4399006581a5524261150l.jpg

So who killed Lucy Beale? Don't care, we never wrote it. :lol:

Define 'care' Snakes? I mean, no ones lighting torches outside BBC House demanding answers, its a curiosity thats all :lol:

Shit, your old man invented Christine? Nice one! :lol: Ask him if he can sort me out a writers job there, I'd be great!

• 2 months later...