Orianthi makes fun of Guns N' Roses on twitter

@orianthi: Richie and I are both planning on joining @gunsnroses immediately ...

but they won't have us ;)

6:00am - 5 jan 15

I dont get it... By the way, Sambora has always been my number one pick for Guns N' Roses. He is one of the best bluesy rock guitarists of the last 30 years.

Sure, you don't get it---- She is not making fun of GNR

I agree. The tweets weren't saying anything to mock or ridicule GnR. They were just making fun of the rumors that are making the rounds. It's probably very smart of her to shut down these rumors if there's no credibility to them, and why not do it with a sense of humor?

Oh sheesh i just finished reading the copy of this thread uhm elsewhere.... what a cesspool, btw good luck manets, most of the sane people just give up to argue with the poster who has multiple accounts and each of everyone of them are starting to lick each others balls
Not to mention M claims again that his video for GNR is not a blackmailing attempt....

God, we need a new guitarist or new music before some posters gone to asylum.....

• Like 1

@orianthi: Richie and I are both planning on joining @gunsnroses immediately ...

but they won't have us ;)

6:00am - 5 jan 15

I dont get it... By the way, Sambora has always been my number one pick for Guns N' Roses. He is one of the best bluesy rock guitarists of the last 30 years.

Well, who can you honestly still blame for making fun of Guns n' Roses? By now they've had more bandmembers than the most persistent (and easy) groupies in the world. How some people can still get mad about it is beyond me, because over the past 15 years this band has been turned into a complete and utter joke.

Edited by username