Trying to get the original band to sign this

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Is there anything that exists with Izzy's signature on it? I know I've seen printed posters with all of their signatures, but never fan memorabilia with Izzy's.

I'm laughing at your taking no chances and folding it over. Izzy is going to be difficult, has anyone got his autograph in about 25 years?

this is the set list for lack of better word from the Baby Rann video shoot in 2012

2604kmq.jpg

Best I've seen was some guy who posted a few years ago. He had a car, I cant remember what it was, some americanmuscle car I think with a huge GNR logo on it and he had 2 or 3 of the old members to sign it already and he was trying to get everyone's autograph.

I remember that guys car he put a picture of it up. I remember he said Duff thought it was cool when he signed it. I think the picture disapeared a while later cos I tried to find it and it'd gone.

Welcome back SLAA nice to see you posting again.

Izzy is an enigma as other than playing the gigs with NuGuns does he even play live much these days?

Even Marc C. has trouble getting the guy to respond but maybe you should PM him and see if he has any advice on how to get Izzy's sig?

Ran out of those like things for today but thank you all. Nice to speak to you all again.

Is there anything that exists with Izzy's signature on it? I know I've seen printed posters with all of their signatures, but never fan memorabilia with Izzy's.

I have no chance!

Best I've seen was some guy who posted a few years ago. He had a car, I cant remember what it was, some americanmuscle car I think with a huge GNR logo on it and he had 2 or 3 of the old members to sign it already and he was trying to get everyone's autograph.

I remember that! I actually found it about a year or two ago when I was looking for another picture thread. I'll try and find it again. It was SO cool.

Not sure if I talked about this or not before....

So after I met Axl, I decided I wanted to get the original band to all sign the same t-shirt. When I have them all, I'm going to get it framed and put it on display.

So here's how it is currently:

x3fp91.jpg

I got Axl's first. And then when I met Slash I didn't take any chances. I folded it over and hid Axl's signature.

I'm hoping I can get Duff, Izzy and Stephen to sign it. Most worried about Izzy. Only way I'll have a chance is if he plays with GN'R again and I catch him that way.

Hi SLAA, this isn't what you were saying to Axl about having all the others sign it and asked him to sign it as the final piece of the puzzle? Yes I know it word for word as I've watched it so many times - your reaction as he was walking towards you sounded like you were having an Axlgasm!!!

If not what was it he signed for you that night? Did you get 2 signatures as he asked a couple of times about the spelling of your name :P yeah I know that one off by heart too. Were they different times or the same night?

One more question, if you're an Axl fan do you feel any guilt meeting or getting Slash to sign something? Or do you look at it that you can be a fan of both, attend each other's shows as their problems are not our business? Cheers and good to see you back "Mrs Brown" :lol:

Edited by rock4eva

So after I met Axl, I decided I wanted to get the original band to all sign the same t-shirt. When I have them all, I'm going to get it framed and put it on display.

x3fp91.jpg

I got Axl's first. And then when I met Slash I didn't take any chances. I folded it over and hid Axl's signature.

I'm hoping I can get Duff, Izzy and Stephen to sign it. Most worried about Izzy. Only way I'll have a chance is if he plays with GN'R again and I catch him that way.

Hi SLAA, this isn't what you were saying to Axl about having all the others sign it and asked him to sign it as the final piece of the puzzle? Yes I know it word for word as I've watched it so many times - your reaction as he was walking towards you sounded like you were having an Axlgasm!!!

If not what was it he signed for you that night? Did you get 2 signatures as he asked a couple of times about the spelling of your name :P yeah I know that one off by heart too. Were they different times or the same night?

One more question, if you're an Axl fan do you feel any guilt meeting or getting Slash to sign something? Or do you look at it that you can be a fan of both, attend each other's shows as their problems are not our business? Cheers and good to see you back "Mrs Brown" :lol:

Hey! How are you? Mrs brown!? ?

Haha!! You've such a good memory.

I met axl twice in total. The first time yeah the others had signed the back. I didn't think I'd meet axl so at the last minute I was like omg I want axls signature on its own.

The second time I met him he remembered me I had the axl poster they were selling at the 2012 shows with me so I asked him to sign that. He was very nice again the second time but pretty drunk. I had to spell out my name a few times. His writing was perfect though. Just like he writes normally so it was awesome.

i cringe and can't bear io watch the video back but at the item it was unbelievable. It was like my proof I met axl and got the signature myself. I just couldn't believe it!!

I'm definately more of an axl fan but I seperate them both. Slash wrote and played gnr songs they way they were meant to sound. They were the best. He's another hero but axl is the ultimate to me.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

x3fp91.jpg

Hey! How are you? Mrs brown!?

Haha!! You've such a good memory.

I met axl twice in total. The first time yeah the others had signed the back. I didn't think I'd meet axl so at the last minute I was like omg I want axls signature on its own.

The second time I met him he remembered me I had the axl poster they were selling at the 2012 shows with me so I asked him to sign that. He was very nice again the second time but pretty drunk. I had to spell out my name a few times. His writing was perfect though. Just like he writes normally so it was awesome.

i cringe and can't bear io watch the video back but at the item it was unbelievable. It was like my proof I met axl and got the signature myself. I just couldn't believe it!!

I'm definately more of an axl fan but I seperate them both. Slash wrote and played gnr songs they way they were meant to sound. They were the best. He's another hero but axl is the ultimate to me.

I didn't realise it was twice, I thought the sun must have come up while he was mingling. He remembered you? Haha He was drunk, did he smell drunk or did he smell of aftershave? Some men smell very strongly of aftershave & I noticed once on his rider he had all these smelly things he wanted.

Mrs Brown I should have explained. Mrs Brown's Boys - an Irish show that we get over here and you being Irish I just threw that in. It's late, it's hot & I should be in bed rather than making lame jokes to you. :P

Amyway as I said it's good to see you back on here. Anything else you can remember he said to you or around you please share, I'm sure you've still got it all in your head. Did I tell you he said hi to about 5 of us leaving the venue from his car? If only he'd gotten out we could have had some great footage of him but it was a shock to see the hat in the back seat & the window coming down. :axl: Have a goood day.