Anyone In New York Hiring?

BangoSkank

Last week, all of the higher-ups at my job met to discuss the plans for the upcoming year, budget, etc.

I got cc'd on an email from one of the managers, asking the others to review the minutes from the meeting. I printed it off to file it and read it over so I could be up to date.

On it was a section called "Administrator" (my job title). There were two bullet points underneath it which read:

- Asking Jen to cover in the transition. Sarah going to ask her if this is possible on Wednesday.

- Beth going to look at Temp. Agencies. Robert Half suggested.

This is coupled with the fact that about a month ago I was accidentally cc'd on another email where they were discussing the possibility of asking me switch to Obamacare (I actually think someone was looking out for me when I got cc'd on this). No one ever asked me about it, but I kept it mind.

Last week at a staff meeting my boss wondered if in two weeks her and I could chat about what has been frustrating, for me, at the job, what my thoughts were. She's normally very cold to me, but has lately been attempting to be friendly (I loaded MicroSoft Office onto her computer and she said "Thanks, friend.").

Also, it's technically part-time (with benefits) so I'm totally fucked if they let me go. I freelance write the rest of my time, but this is only for spending money.

So, anybody hiring? I have administrative experience, grant experience, I've been a research lead at a staffing agency and a research assistant to Princeton professor. I live in Downtown Jersey City so getting to Manhattan is a breeze.

tl;dr - I might lose my job, anyone hiring in New York?

Edited by BangoSkank

Perhaps careerbuilder, monster, and indeed are websites you should be visiting rather than mygnrforum.

Oh tried all those too, just being resourceful.

Completely, forgot about Indeed. Much thanks.

I know a guy in New York who is currently looking to hire a new fluffer.

I dare say someone called BangoSkank would be perfect for the role.

Hey, this skank has morals!