Reunion or Rasp?

Reunion Versus Rasp  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly during the SA tour I thought that was it. I didn't think he'd ever get back to 13 standards let alone 2010, so it blew me away when he ended up sounding as close to 2010 as he's been since. For that reason I'm just assuming from now on that that is the best he can do, because someday that'll be the case and it'll be difficult to accept. However if he maintains this standard of vocal and loses some weight and ups his stage presence (upto late 2012 he was great) and holds that then he's got 5 years in him yet. Fitness is definitely key as he gets older though.

Fair assessment. After the SA tour I was highly concerned. I remember the first line of YCBM had rasp init and everyone thought that was great! He could barely sing jungle also...so yea the Vegas stint was a huge improvement! I'm always interested after these long lay offs to see what he has. It's usually not good, but maybe this is the time!

The last GNR tour (ending with the Vegas residency) ended at the wrong time, Axl was sounding brilliant

Maybe he saved the best for last...

Probably right yeah, there was a time, prostitute and yesterdays sounded like the old Axl , he's still got it

• Like 2