design your own whatever

Snake-Pit

If I was into programing and designing video games at somewhere big, I would probably approach somebody @ Westminster council or somewhere to get permission to do a London racing game with

It's a road I call an alley because it's an alley, but also a road, part of the road network in the UK, subject to the highway code, I worry about

3516075498_2d35b2d386_m.jpg

Manette Street, between Greek Street and Manette Street,

It's a one way that leads on to another one way called Greek Street that takes you to Shaftsbury Avenue, follow it down then turn right once you get to Shaftsbury Avenue towards Wardour Street; turn right onto Wardour Street and then right again onto Old Compton Street and follow that along to Charring Cross Road then on Charring Cross Road, turn left towards Manette Street and then left again onto Manette Street & repeat.

That would be fun... Or even better, to do it in real life.

Design your own whatever... What would you design? If you could/would & whatever...

Edited by Snake-Pit

If I was into programing and designing video games at somewhere big, I would probably approach somebody @ Westminster council or somewhere to get permission to do a London racing game with

It's a road I call an alley because it's an alley, but also a road, part of the road network in the UK, subject to the highway code, I worry about

3516075498_2d35b2d386_m.jpg

Manette Street, between Greek Street and Manette Street,

It's a one way that leads on to another one way called Greek Street that takes you to Shaftsbury Avenue, follow it down then turn right once you get to Shaftsbury Avenue towards Wardour Street; turn right onto Wardour Street and then right again onto Old Compton Street and follow that along to Charring Cross Road then on Charring Cross Road, turn left towards Manette Street and then left again onto Manette Street & repeat.

That would be fun... Or even better, to do it in real life.

Design your own whatever... What would you design? If you could/would & whatever...

Ever tried one of these Snakes?

urbantoronto-8388-27656.jpg

Gibson Les Paul standard white top (a white that's sort of blue, but still white, there are many shades of white), blue back/neck & headstock... Blue/blue custom Seymour Duncan APH-1 set and the shade of blue the pickups come back in will determine the shade of blue used for the back/neck & headstock.

I'm aiming for either sky blue or as close to 'blue', avoiding the midnight blue/navy blue route on this white/blue guitar.

I want the knobs and switches to be blue too, as close to the pickups/paint job I can get wit a standard cream Gibson selector switch 'sign' that says rhythm/lead... and a blue to match the scratch plate for the input jack plate with a Gibson lock-in jack and... Snot green tuners and... white/with blue logo of mine on the truss rod cover and...

The binding!?

IDK what colour I want the binding... maybe 'white' like white white, and not the white that's still white but like bluey/white, white... So the binding makes this guitar pop up like a brand spanking new pair of Converses/white binding to make this guitar look like a new shoe?

Edited by Snake-Pit

This guitar effect that I call Slash's Tone...

An electronic pedal you plug your electric guitar into that gives your guitar Slash's guitar tone from the Guns N' Roses shows; Oklahoma '92 & Paris '92 that you then plug into your amp as an effect. It'll have 4 chrome buttons on the top (a lock in kill switch to cut the effect altogether/put it on standby, clean/distortion, chorus: on/off and the Wah pedal: on/off).

As a selling point I'd call it the Slash box and mention nothing about it being modeled on the tone from those 2 shows and those 2 shows alone... Maybe at a press conference I'd be like 'it was modeled after such and such (those 2 shows) but, on the box, it'll just say 'Slash's Tone!'.

Edited by Snake-Pit