Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix Comedy)

RussTCB

I felt the same way. I almost gave up on it! 7 eps in and I'm glad I stuck with it

I just talked to someone last night who was the same way. I'm glad it picked up quickly and ended up funny as hell.

The theme song might be my favorite TV theme song ever lol.

I felt the same way. I almost gave up on it! 7 eps in and I'm glad I stuck with it

I just talked to someone last night who was the same way. I'm glad it picked up quickly and ended up funny as hell.

I hated the theme song at first and now I'm singing it all day long

• Like 1

Watched the first episode and wasn't that impressed. I heard this is a slow burn so I guess I'll keep up with it. Outside of her time on SNL, I'm not a huge Tina Fey fan. Never found 30 Rock funny and Mean Girls was slightly better than average for me. So not the highest hopes for this. Hope I'm wrong.

Outside of her time on SNL, I'm not a huge Tina Fey fan. Never found 30 Rock funny and Mean Girls was slightly better than average for me. So not the highest hopes for this. Hope I'm wrong.

Agreed 100%. I'm a huge Amy Poehler fan, though. Parks and Rec was funny as hell. Gonna miss that show.

I skipped right to the episode where Jon Hamm shows up, simply because I didn't really want to invest time into the show...turns out I didn't miss anything at all. You can put together most of the plot from just the last 4 episodes :lol:

His character is hilarious, as is Tiny Fey's. Otherwise I'd skip this.

I didn't really think about it one way or the other, then I did the same thing you did. I just started doing "They alive, dammit! It's a miracle!" in my head the entire next day.

Watched the first episode and wasn't that impressed. I heard this is a slow burn so I guess I'll keep up with it. Outside of her time on SNL, I'm not a huge Tina Fey fan. Never found 30 Rock funny and Mean Girls was slightly better than average for me. So not the highest hopes for this. Hope I'm wrong.

Outside of her time on SNL, I'm not a huge Tina Fey fan. Never found 30 Rock funny and Mean Girls was slightly better than average for me. So not the highest hopes for this. Hope I'm wrong.

Agreed 100%. I'm a huge Amy Poehler fan, though. Parks and Rec was funny as hell. Gonna miss that show.

I don't mind Tiny Fey, but I could never get into 30 Rock. I've never seen Parks & Rec but everyone tells me I need to.

I skipped right to the episode where Jon Hamm shows up, simply because I didn't really want to invest time into the show...turns out I didn't miss anything at all. You can put together most of the plot from just the last 4 episodes :lol:

Jon Hamm is funny in everything but he was downright hilarious in this.

I didn't really think about it one way or the other, then I did the same thing you did. I just started doing "They alive, dammit! It's a miracle!" in my head the entire next day.

I don't mind Tiny Fey, but I could never get into 30 Rock. I've never seen Parks & Rec but everyone tells me I need to.

If you do start Parks & Rec, the first season completely sucks. The second isn't much better but it does start to pick up a bit. After that, it's gold

I gave Parks & Rec a solid chance, but always felt it was a poor man's The Office. Could also be that the mock documentary format is starting to wear thin. Arrested Development and The Office (both the British and American versions) did the genre so well that many that followed haven't lived up the standards set.

Then again, maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy :fuckyou:

• Like 1

If you do start Parks & Rec, the first season completely sucks. The second isn't much better but it does start to pick up a bit. After that, it's gold

Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza make that show in certain episodes. Them together are fucking hilarious.

• 1 month later...

Yes, watched the 1st episode and wasn't into it, but kept watching and just loved it.

"They alive, dahm it!"

"Pinot Noir, mid-sized car."

So funny. Lol.

• Like 1