Welcome to the 'Jungle Natives' GNR Podcast!

Strictly for fun - if you choose to listen, we hope you enjoy!

http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

JUNGLE NATIVES - The New Unofficial GUNS N’ ROSES Podcast!

A pair of literary professionals recall the heyday of rock group GUNS N’ ROSES and what it was like being mega-fans of “the most dangerous band in the world”! Featuring CHRISTINA RICE (Author, “Ann Dvorak:Hollywoods Forgotten Rebel” & IDW’s “My Little Pony” comic series) and BROOKE ELLIS (Rock Journalist & ghostwriter of Steven Adler’s “My Appetite for Destruction”).

Episode One – Developing an Appetite - Brook & Christina recount their initial exposure to the band and its music, including recollections of Street Scene ’86 & meeting Slash & Duff!

Edited by Jungle-Natives
  • Like 2

I appreciate that, & I appreciate that you know I am a guy! LOL

But that was, what, like 6 years ago?

I've been listening to podcasts and enjoying them, and I kept asking myself "what could I do a podcast on"? I mean, I already had the recording gear... and this was the answer. I hope you dig it!

Edited by Jungle-Natives
  • Like 1

Hey guys, just listened to it

A little slow on the beginning but once it got rolling it was a mighty fine listen!

When it was over I thought...

- These guys are cool, but they are very lazy, they did a 25 minutes podcast!

Then I checked the time on the screen and it was 52 minutes!

It went by really fast!

Thanks again for doing it, I will be waiting for the next episode!

I'll check it out. I like hearing from people who were around back in the day. I guess I've been accused on here of being an ageist and there is nothing someone can do about when they were born. I wouldn't go trying to educate fans of Led Zeppelin on what they were like back in the day since I wasn't around for it. I'm looking forward to listening since I don't think you'll try and GnR-educate me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoy the perspective of people who were around back in the day. I was born about 10-15 years too late. It was interesting to hear Christina's story about the hipsters in college snickering in class when GN'R was mentioned. I wonder how many of those people look back and realize GN'R was a hell of a lot better than the bullshit we have today.