Odd Couples

Facekicker

Ever see a couple together that makes you go - "WTF, they can do better than that."

Here's a few examples:

7ecd27fdedaedaf21404307fe0f83c4c.jpg

Hugh Jackman and his mother wife of 18 years.

pierce.jpg

Mr James Bond, Pierce Brosnan with his wife.

173279859-Mark-Zukerberg-and-wife-Prisci

Mark Zuckerburg and his wife. Zuckerburg is on the right.

155.jpg

Yeah, Jay Z did well for himself here.

325.jpg

Salma Hayek and Francois Henri Pinault. While Hayek was up the duff with his kid he also managed to knock up supermodel Linda Evangelista.

He did not marry her like that,

piercewife%2B1.jpg

She's been on the pies since.

I have long been perplexed by, the short arse 'rock star' with the tall supermodel, pairing; it looks absurd,

stephanie-seymour-axl-rose-glamour-1apri

Hall-Jagger-2001.jpg?itok=s383dTgF

This is the worst,

Rod-Stewart-and-Penny-Lancaster.jpg

If you are vertically challenged, it makes sense to select a partner smaller than you rather than a 6'6 leggy supermodel!!

He did not marry her like that,

piercewife%2B1.jpg

She's been on the pies since.

I have long been perplexed by, the short arse 'rock star' with the tall supermodel, pairing; it looks absurd,

stephanie-seymour-axl-rose-glamour-1apri

Hall-Jagger-2001.jpg?itok=s383dTgF

This is the worst,

Rod-Stewart-and-Penny-Lancaster.jpg

If you are vertically challenged, it makes sense to select a partner smaller than you rather than a 6'6 leggy supermodel!!

Rod's at perfect motorboating height.

Here's another bizarre one.

igiX4.jpg.pagespeed.ce.pBCEBVJYHDa9Q5EEd

Jeb Bush and his wife. Now the guy isn't Brad Pitt but his father was the fuckin President of the United States. Highest status you could get and loaded to boot.

And he wifes that?

She looks like that little dude out of The Man With The Golden Gun

nick_nack_dom_perignon.jpg

The fuck was he thinking?

• Like 2

Regarding the "rock stars always marry supermodels" modern mystery. It might be as simple as, musicians are on tour all the time; they need someone with a flexible workload/lifestyle who can accompany them on tour and look nice for a shag when needed.

That's what I tell myself anyway when I'm married to a web developer and not someone cool in a band.

That's Pierce's second wife. His first wife died of cancer.

Rod Stewart has been married a lot and all of his wives were hot blondes. Rod is still hot.

As for Mick Jagger, he's got to have something besides looks because he's been with a lot of hot women and he still gets woman who are super young.

I guess for some of these people it's love not looks that matter, as it should be. Looks fade, but love and friendship will last a lifetime.

Edited by Val22

The initial post is pretty simple. You marry somebody because you LOVE them. If you marry somebody just because they are "hot" then your marriage won't last very long.

It's funny how people drone on that looks don't matter, don't judge somebody by their looks and say things like "she isn't pretty on the inside"..........but then we make fun of people's spouses that aren't stereotypically hot?

Sure, looks are important as you have to be attracted to your spouse. But if you just marry because of looks, your marriage won't last long.

• Like 2