New "Jungle Natives" Episode

Hey guys, In Part 2 of the premiere episode of “Jungle Natives” - the all new unofficial Guns N’ Roses podcast - Christina reveals how she got kicked off the set of the “Estranged” video, and Brook asks her what it was like to win a trip to the 1988 Donnington Festival. PLUS – talk of GNR song structures, drug abuse & a particular low point in the band’s colorful music video history! As always, it’s strictly for fun - if you choose to listen, we hope you enjoy! http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

Hey Brook, this was really fun to listen to.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hopefully this podcast is getting some attention from the GNR community, because it is really good.

Listening to it felt like talking to a friend who loves GNR as much as me!

You really know your shit about Guns n Roses and it was a pleasure to listen to it, and to learn some new stuff I had no idea about.

Congrats and cant wait for you guys to get deep into some of the topics on future episodes!

• Like 1

Hey Brook, this was really fun to listen to.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hopefully this podcast is getting some attention from the GNR community, because it is really good.

Listening to it felt like talking to a friend who loves GNR as much as me!

You really know your shit about Guns n Roses and it was a pleasure to listen to it, and to learn some new stuff I had no idea about.

Congrats and cant wait for you guys to get deep into some of the topics on future episodes!

that's so nice to hear, thank you so much!

you know we're just doing it for fun, no thinking about the Gnr community, it wouldn't be quite as honest or light

hearted if we did. Its for you, because you can relate!

I just listened to both episodes and for someone who is born after GN'R's prime it's really interesting to hear! You guys really know your shit and that's something I think everyone that listens to it really enjoy!

I'll definitely keep on listening!

Keep up the great job! Rock on! :headbang:

Hey guys, In Part 2 of the premiere episode of “Jungle Natives” - the all new unofficial Guns N’ Roses podcast - Christina reveals how she got kicked off the set of the “Estranged” video, and Brook asks her what it was like to win a trip to the 1988 Donnington Festival. PLUS – talk of GNR song structures, drug abuse & a particular low point in the band’s colorful music video history! As always, it’s strictly for fun - if you choose to listen, we hope you enjoy! http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

who is Christina?

Hey guys, In Part 2 of the premiere episode of Jungle Natives - the all new unofficial Guns N Roses podcast - Christina reveals how she got kicked off the set of the Estranged video, and Brook asks her what it was like to win a trip to the 1988 Donnington Festival. PLUS talk of GNR song structures, drug abuse & a particular low point in the bands colorful music video history! As always, its strictly for fun - if you choose to listen, we hope you enjoy! http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

who is Christina?

an old friend who used to be my GNR buddy back in the day.

"Featuring CHRISTINA RICE (Author, Ann Dvorak:Hollywoods Forgotten Rebel & IDWs My Little Pony comic series)"

Edited by Jungle-Natives

Hey guys, In Part 2 of the premiere episode of Jungle Natives - the all new unofficial Guns N Roses podcast - Christina reveals how she got kicked off the set of the Estranged video, and Brook asks her what it was like to win a trip to the 1988 Donnington Festival. PLUS talk of GNR song structures, drug abuse & a particular low point in the bands colorful music video history! As always, its strictly for fun - if you choose to listen, we hope you enjoy! http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

who is Christina?

an old friend who used to be my GNR buddy back in the day.

"Featuring CHRISTINA RICE (Author, Ann Dvorak:Hollywoods Forgotten Rebel & IDWs My Little Pony comic series)"

Ok.. what I meant is.. who is this Christina who got kicked off the set of the Estranged video?

I thought she was someone from the entourage i didnt know...