Sense8 (new Netflix show)

username

My girlfriend wanted to check it out. We're 3 episodes in new. I thought the first two were pretty confusing because there are a lot of plotlines at once with many characters. By now I feel like I'm starting to get it and figure out who the main characters are and what their connection is. Anybody watching this yet? And if so, what do you think?

I was thinking about starting it. What's it about? Any type of genre or do you see any twists in the future?

Sort of sci-fi-ish. It starts off with a woman who can see two people she seems to be connected to. One helping her, one seemingly after her. She then sort of activates (births) a connection between a new cluster of 8 people from all over the world. Then she kills herself, apparently so the man that was after her won't get her. The story (so far) is about these 8 people figuring out what is happening to them and starting to see eachother and be able to talk to eachother and use eachothers knowledge and skills through a sort of telepathy. The man initially helping the woman who "birth" this cluster helps them realize what is happening to them. And apparently the man who was after the woman from the beginning is now also after these 8 to use their telepathic skills.

Now that I type this I realize it sounds a lot more weird and sci-fi than it is when you watch it. It's definitely intriguing so far and the characters are interesting. I'd say at least watch the first 3 or 4 and decide if you like it. I'm liking it more and more with every episode.

No clue where the show is going yet, still a lot of mystery that you want to know about. I like that.

Edited by username
  • Like 1

I was thinking about starting it. What's it about? Any type of genre or do you see any twists in the future?

Sort of sci-fi-ish. It starts off with a woman who can see two people she seems to be connected to. One helping her, one seemingly after her. She then sort of activates (births) a connection between a new cluster of 8 people from all over the world. Then she kills herself, apparently so the man that was after her won't get her. The story (so far) is about these 8 people figuring out what is happening to them and starting to see eachother and be able to talk to eachother and use eachothers knowledge and skills through a sort of telepathy. The man initially helping the woman who "birth" this cluster helps them realize what is happening to them. And apparently the man who was after the woman from the beginning is now also after these 8 to use their telepathic skills.

Now that I type this I realize it sounds a lot more weird and sci-fi than it is when you watch it. It's definitely intriguing so far and the characters are interesting. I'd say at least watch the first 3 or 4 and decide if you like it. I'm liking it more and more with every episode.

No clue where the show is going yet, still a lot of mystery that you want to know about. I like that.

I'll definitely give it a shot after this write-up. Thanks buddy.