ASHBA Claims His Aunt And Uncle Invented Technology For Aerosol Cans

So Dj's relatives invented PAM or whatever? Another reason to start a Dj hate thread on mygnrforum!

:facepalm:

Be thankful he didn't give us a 25,000 word essay describing in detail what Pam is, then 15 more paragraphs about why people should only have the same opinion as he does about DJ.

• Like 1

So Dj's relatives invented PAM or whatever? Another reason to start a Dj hate thread on mygnrforum!

:facepalm:

Be thankful he didn't give us a 25,000 word essay describing in detail what Pam is, then 15 more paragraphs about why people should only have the same opinion as he does about DJ.

I'm quite thankful. :lol:

• Like 1

Everybody knows "english" is not my tea cup ... so, can anyone help me on this?

There's any difference between:

"his aunt and uncle invented technology for aerosol cans"

and

"his aunt and uncle invented THE technology for aerosol cans"

?

Thank you in advance :)

Edit: btw, SoulMonster is, by far, one of the best users in this forum. Wonder why he doesn't post more often, lately.

Edited by GUNNER PT

"cup of tea"

Yes, there's a difference. "The technology" implies that they invented the only, or at least the primary, technology. Without "the", it could be any technology related to the aerosol, but not necessarily THE technology.

Yes, there's a difference. "The technology" implies that they invented the only, or at least the primary, technology. Without "the", it could be any technology related to the aerosol, but not necessarily THE technology.

So, without the "THE", they could just invented the press button, or part of the can, or part of the gas ... right?

I think that, in this case, it's stupid to call him a liar.

My aunt and uncle invented the technology for aerosol cans, so ever since I was young…

Uh....

Sry, my bad ... I was looking at the thread's title, where the "THE" is missing.

If those are his exact words he's a fckn liar. :shrugs:

Edit: btw, SoulMonster is, by far, one of the best users in this forum. Wonder why he doesn't post more often, lately.

He is a fantastic poster when he just chats like a normal person.

Unfortunately, he has the inner need to educate, ridicule and "win" while posting, and if he is debating a poster he doesn't like, he'll fire off a 25 paragraph long post debating whether chickens actually lay eggs or not.

The first one gets and A as a poster. The second one an F.

My aunt and uncle invented the technology for aerosol cans, so ever since I was young…

Uh....

Sry, my bad ... I was looking at the thread's title, where the "THE" is missing.

If those are his exact words he's a fckn liar. :shrugs:

I wouldn't call him a fckn liar. Probably just a case of him exaggerating to make himself look cool. I'm sure he researched ways to increase your Facebook and Twitter followers and one option was to mention having famous relatives.