Bumblefoot on Eddie trunk podcast

With the pain being so bad that he can't take his guitar off and had to curl into a ball. Why go on tour. From the sounds of that he was physically incapable of standing upright sometimes. He shouldn't have tried to be a hero and just said he couldn't do it. At worst it would have meant some rescheduled shows and then get in either a temp guitarist or the rest of the band figure out whose gonna cover his parts.

Ron gets to recover properly and the shows go on. Let's be honest no one bought a ticket on the understanding that Ron would have to be there on stage and if they did fuck them give them a refund.

No problem, artists managers manage stuff like this all the time. Admittedly were not talking about proper managers here so they probably didn't have a fucking clue how to handle a situation like this.

Well over here were are talking about a band which is Managed by a Brazilian family and the frontman of this band comes late to the shows and releases an album once in 20 years.

Yeah... I'm not sure I want to know what was said or done to "convince" bumble to tour. I'm sure my back pain is nothing in comparison to what Ron went through but I know I struggle to stand with my Les Paul for more than 15 minutes, so... a fucking double neck... jesus.

With the pain being so bad that he can't take his guitar off and had to curl into a ball. Why go on tour. From the sounds of that he was physically incapable of standing upright sometimes. He shouldn't have tried to be a hero and just said he couldn't do it. At worst it would have meant some rescheduled shows and then get in either a temp guitarist or the rest of the band figure out whose gonna cover his parts.

Ron gets to recover properly and the shows go on. Let's be honest no one bought a ticket on the understanding that Ron would have to be there on stage and if they did fuck them give them a refund.

No problem, artists managers manage stuff like this all the time. Admittedly were not talking about proper managers here so they probably didn't have a fucking clue how to handle a situation like this.

Well over here were are talking about a band which is Managed by a Brazilian family and the frontman of this band comes late to the shows and releases an album once in 20 years.

Yeah... I'm not sure I want to know what was said or done to "convince" bumble to tour. I'm sure my back pain is nothing in comparison to what Ron went through but I know I struggle to stand with my Les Paul for more than 15 minutes, so... a fucking double neck... jesus.

Most prob. it was a contract or something that if he fails to show up then he would be fired or he would have to pay a specific amount for each show or the leg of the tour he doesn't shows up, I guess they did that cause they had to cancel the full tour cause of bucket.

I have yet to listen to the podcast (but will eventually) but haven't been able to get an answer as to if its the same interview as Eddie's Sirius XM show a few weeks ago. From everything thats been said (silent on GNR, starting the interview right away with his pains, catheter) it sounds like it is just a repeat of when Bumble was on the air, which was about an hour and 15 minute interview. If it isn't, it sounds like it was very similar. Have tried tweeting Eddie Trunk about it but gotten no reply so far. Would ask if anyone here knows, but I feel I was the only one that listened to the Sirius thing.

I'm not sure, but Eddie said in the I tee view it was the first time they'd seen each other in a couple years. So it may be. He usually says in the intro if it's a repeat but I skipped his 10 minute rambling at the beginning.

Thinking it may be repeat interview.

Yeah, I listen to the podcasts and I know he usually says when they are repeats. Fortunately for me, when they are its fine cause I don't hear the Sirius show so its new to me. Only reason I heard the Bumble one was cause I wanted to hear if he mentioned GNR and ended up listening to the whole thing. I think its definitely a repeat but probably won't get a straight answer.

HOWEVER, I did tweet at Eddie Trunk and got a response from him AND Bumble:

@EddieTrunk Is the @bumblefoot podcast the same interview as when he was on your Sirius show recently?

@RobertSBarLive @EddieTrunk Pretty sure the only difference is the podcast doesn't include the songs.......?

Eddie Trunk retweeted Bumblefoot

Podcasts have a ton of extra content. They are free! Just listen. Thanks. http://bit.ly/1jlHwXY

Eddie responded to Bumble and not mine, but still technically a response. I don't really think there is extra content cause the interview was over an hour and it was live so I can't imagine what is there that we didn't hear, but I guess Eddie is just promoting it. Maybe there is something new. Cool to hear from both of them though!