NEW interview with Richard Fortus about the true status of the band and album now + axl, slash and the dead daisies

GNRmello77

The bullshit semantics arguments are fucking tiresome. What is a Guns N' Roses? When did it end? Wasn't Izzy key? Then why was it still Guns after he left? Or wasn't it? Was Gilby a member of Guns or not? Is Dizzy? He's served under the name for longer than anyone but Axl. Oh but it's about contribution. Oh well then fuck Gilby because correct me if I'm wrong, he doesn't appear on a single original song. NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS. Sweet suffering Jesus, get the fuck over it. Guns N' Roses in the late 80s early 90s was Axl, Slash, Duff, that was the consistent group. Guns N' Roses now is Axl and whoever. Why get your panties in a bunch, everyone knows it's two different but related things.

All that really matters is that Axl has had, by a very generous estimate, 15 years or so to 'surpass' the first concept as he stated was his intent and he has completely and utterly failed and given up. I don't care what 'sources' anyone has, 'something might happen in a year or two, give me a break, I only did a short shit tour 16 months ago and I've only had at least a decade to work on these songs, give me a year or two' is not the mindset of any artist deserving of anyone's ongoing respect.