About Oklahoma & Chicago '92.

Hello,

I just finished watching both of these shows, Chicago might have been one of the top shows of the whole UYI tour. A couple of interesting things I had not noticed:

- WTTJ wasn't played in Oklahoma. Weird, maybe they just completely forgot.

- Axl wanted to play Coma, but crew forgot to play the heartbeat. (Oklahoma)

- Is there any word who/how they stole these two shows from the video crew?

- There was a second night in Chicago but got cancelled, probably we would have gotten that show as well. :(

Hello,

I just finished watching both of these shows, Chicago might have been one of the top shows of the whole UYI tour. A couple of interesting things I had not noticed:

- There was a second night in Chicago but got cancelled, probably we would have gotten that show as well. :(

Riki Rachtman had something to do with it.

Hello,

You motivated me to check out the Oklahoma show again. its been a long time. I never realized they didn't play WTTJ. Seems like a huge oversight haha.

anyone notice how loud they had gilbys guitar in the mix in Chicago? He actually sounds pretty fuckin good and it def beefs up and strengthens the overal sound of the band. I always hated when they would just blare slashs guitar and axls vocals over everything else

And which show is duff apparently making a fool outta himself on the bass? I really didn't seem to notice any major fuck ups while watching them

Oklahoma -- I thought he messed up mostly on Civil War but I just went back and it was fine..lol.. i must have been drunk. However Mr. Browstone has a major mess up at the beginning (I think it was Matt's fault).